The underated album in my book

Doomsday for the Deceiver by Flotsam and Jetsam. my buddy and i were listining to this the other night and i had forgotten what a great album it was. I told him it was perhpaps one of the most underatted albums of all times however, we both concured that it probably defined "the" underated album of all time. last album with Jason Newsted prior for him jumping ship to be a part of metallica where he was not able to shine imo. i'll be more than happy to email some tracks to those that have not had the opprotunity to check this album out.

ahhh...Floss 'em & Brush 'em...as they were called in the Phx club metal scene, there were tons of demos of that passed around back then-

do you have any demos from back then shootozen?

If you like Flotsam and Jetsam, check out the album Sick Cycle Carousel by Lifehouse. Thank me later.

i'll get banned from the SG for saying this but i actually really dig Lifehouse. I think they are primarily a chirstian band, i could be mistaken however.

BAN!

DasBeaver - BAN!

dude i figured you'd be on the ball- go ahead i won't have any hard feelings just unfreeze me after a day or so LOL!

I'll check it out