The unfair "Hillary Standard"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/24/politics/hillary-clinton-tim-kaine-donald-trump-60-minutes/index.html

Clinton complained of a "Hillary standard" -- suggesting that she faces more scrutiny than other top-level politicians.
"I often feel like there's the Hillary standard and then there's the standard for everybody else," she said.
Asked to explain that, Clinton cited "unfounded, inaccurate, mean-spirited attacks with no basis in truth" which "take on a life of their own," pointing to Republicans' criticism at the party's convention in Cleveland last week.
"And for whatever reasons -- and I don't want to try to analyze the reasons. I see it. I understand it," she said. "People are very willing to say things about me, to make accusations about me that are -- I don't get upset about them anymore, but they are very regrettable."

Is she actually this delusional, or is this a play that she thinks people will actually buy and be sympathetic?

I can't believe any reasonable adult thinking that the criticisms of her in most cases are unfair, but even the ones that are based on nothing but partisan vitriol....how does she have it worse than any one else ever?

Oh poor little Hilary. 

Go fuck yourself you corrupt dishonest sociopathic power-hungry cunt.

I'm never Trump but that bitch is a straight up sociopath. The fact that she hired Schultz after the email leaks proves it. Phone Post 3.0

ProteusSFM - I'm never Trump but that bitch is a straight up sociopath. The fact that she hired Schultz after the email leaks proves it. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly cannot comprehend why anyone thought this was a good idea.

This is literally a giant FU to Bernie supporters and everyone with a shred of decency who is upset by the now open inner workings of the party.

Technical Primates - 

Oh poor little Hilary. 

fastnotch331 -
Technical Primates -

Oh poor little Hilary. 

So you would rather have a sociopath in the white house? Clarify that for me. A fucking sociopath with the nuclear codes, a sociopath with the military capabilities of the United States, that's what you would rather have. I guess what do you expect from a cousin fucking idiot like you Phone Post 3.0

Hillary is a proven sociopath, who the hell are you talking about?

fastnotch331 -
fastnotch331 -
Technical Primates -

Oh poor little Hilary. 

So you would rather have a sociopath in the white house? Clarify that for me. A fucking sociopath with the nuclear codes, a sociopath with the military capabilities of the United States, that's what you would rather have. I guess what do you expect from a cousin fucking idiot like you Phone Post 3.0
I quoted the wrong one, sorry cousin fucker. Nothing personal . Phone Post 3.0

No problem

Lol Phone Post 3.0

That sociopath will never get Congress to back up any of his crazy ideas. However Hilary's slimey piece of shit murdering ass will and it'll all be in favor of big government. It's one thing to hate both but to actually like Hillary means your a fucktard Phone Post 3.0

fastnotch331 -
BrowBeater -
fastnotch331 -
fastnotch331 -
Technical Primates -

Oh poor little Hilary. 

I quoted the wrong one, sorry cousin fucker. Nothing personal . Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Epic misquote. Phone Post 3.0
Yes yes it was Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

fastnotch331 -
Redneck -
fastnotch331 -
Technical Primates -

Oh poor little Hilary. 

Hillary is a proven sociopath, who the hell are you talking about?

The "never Trump" guy, that agrees Hillary is a sociopath. Phone Post 3.0
Bitch is triggered Phone Post 3.0

I think she's this delusional.

Anyone who knows anything about futures will tell you that the money she "made" was a straight pay off so she's been getting away with stuff for a long time actually.

She is the least likable candidate I have ever seen. She is so phony. I am not a fan of Obama, but he was good on the campaign, and he is relatable. He genuinely liked sports, looks the part having a beer, and has a wit about him. George W. was the same way. Even if you disliked his polices, he was charming and came across very well. Even Trump, as abrasive as he can be at times, is still more likable than Hilary. He can be intentionally funny and lighten the mood a bit.

Hilary on the other hand is just a byproduct of her advisers and the machine. They program her and send her out there. Her fake laugh and cackle kills any authenticity she might have. I truly believe the MORE america sees of her, the lower her numbers will go. Once the debates come around and she stands up there with her canned lines and fake personality, the average voter will be turned off.

Barring a major gaffee by Trump, which could happen at any moment, I think Hilary could be in for a rude awakening come election day. She is simply too unlikable.

jcblass - She is the least likable candidate I have ever seen. She is so phony. I am not a fan of Obama, but he was good on the campaign, and he is relatable. He genuinely liked sports, looks the part having a beer, and has a wit about him. George W. was the same way. Even if you disliked his polices, he was charming and came across very well. Even Trump, as abrasive as he can be at times, is still more likable than Hilary. He can be intentionally funny and lighten the mood a bit.

Hilary on the other hand is just a byproduct of her advisers and the machine. They program her and send her out there. Her fake laugh and cackle kills any authenticity she might have. I truly believe the MORE america sees of her, the lower her numbers will go. Once the debates come around and she stands up there with her canned lines and fake personality, the average voter will be turned off.

Barring a major gaffee by Trump, which could happen at any moment, I think Hilary could be in for a rude awakening come election day. She is simply too unlikable.
The DNC may have just handed Trump the election with the email leak. It's their own damn fault.

This whole thing is a shitshow Phone Post 3.0