THE UNOFFICIAL BJ PENN FAN CLUB!

DA PRIDE OF HILO! DA PRIDE OF HAWAII!
BJ PENN IS POUND-FOR-POUND THE BEST MMA FIGHTER ON THE PLANET!

THIS IS THE UNOFFICIAL BJ PENN FAN CLUB!

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/bjpennfanclub/

JOIN US FOR CHAT, NEWS, UPDATES, AWESOME PICS AND GREAT INTERVIEWS!
"The Prodigy" IS TAKING THE MMA WORLD BY STORM!
HE IS DESTINED TO BE HAWAII'S GREATEST FIGHTER EVER!
BABY JAY PENN-UFC CHAMPION!

"Victory is reserved for those willing to pay the price" -BJ Penn

Join our sister groups...

History of Martial Arts in Hawaii
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/historyofmartialartsinhawaii

Gracie Tribute Page
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gracietributepage/

TTT for BJ Penn

"STFU KKM"

Okay, i understand the first four letters, but what does "KKM" stand for?

i think you should start off on the HAWAIIGROUND

safer imo

MY GOD THIS BJ!!!

"i think you should start off on the HAWAIIGROUND
safer imo"

No thanks. Twins scare me... :p

suit yourself.

aloha

i was just kidding...although, i never have liked their attitude...but never see them for over 7 years...maybe they change now...?

k

There's a lot of racism in hawaii...and I'm a haole. Many locals treated me like crap. Not saying they did, but my first encounter with them was not enjoyable. But maybe I'm just too sensitive...? Besides, that was a long time ago.

they're half french. wtf

btw, where are you from? then maybe we can talk racism.

what does where i'm from have to do with discussing racism?

When you answer me then we can discuss further.

actually, where you're from makes a difference when you single out a specific place and call it racist. it may or may not be, but before pointing fingers, maybe you should say something like,

"hawaii is very racist, as compared to west virginia (no offense my w.virg friends), where we love our fellow haoles like brothers"

just need to be more specific.

It's relative

In these modern times (1980's-2000's), i have never experienced racism, in any state, as i have in hawaii. For years they had a day called, "KILL A HAOLE DAY", down on old Hotel Street. And haoles still get killed just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So many times i would just be walking down the street...in honolulu, waipahu, kailua, did not matter...and someone would yell at me from a car, something like, "eh, f@#$king haole, go home!".

Rarely, if ever, have i seen haoles..."whites", treat other races like this, in the mainland. Maybe they do in certain places, but where i now live, in the Deep South, i have not seen it expressed or reported. Not in the last 20 years or so.

nothing like being "down on old Hotel Street." oh man

poor haoles in hawaii. they must be very scared indeed. nothing like the deep south where you live though where a guy like me would feel all normal and stuff.

auryte! (and, oh brutha)

Rahdja Dat! (and, oh brutha)

Kill Haole day is a myth said to scare military kids when we were in elementary school.

As for discrimination, sure if your portugese you get made fun of just like polish on the mainland.