The Unpossible Happened. Good Guy Shoots Shooter.

Liberal heads explode all over the nation.

School shooter in Maryland stopped by armed officer
March 20, 2018 at 9:08 am Robert Zimmerman
A school shooter today in Maryland was stopped by armed officer before the shooter had killed anyone.

St. Mary Co. Sheriff Tim Cameron on shooting at Great Mills HS: shooting happened in hallway; shooter, a student, fired at a female student, another was student hit. Armed school resource ofc, a deputy, exchanged shots w/ shooter; shooter & female student in critical condition
The shooter has since died.

It is unclear if the shooter here was aiming to kill as many as possible, or was involved in personal conflict. Either way, the incident illustrates the wisdom of having armed protection available, either by teachers or police officers.

" Either way, the incident illustrates the wisdom of having armed protection available, either by teachers or police officers."

"Move along, nothing to see here." - MSM

Happens all the time....school shootings, Trayvon Martin, etc....

Was the deputy white? Was it a racially motivated shooting? Police Brutality? A hate crime? 

He should have shot the gun out of his hand

ShanTheMan - 

Better yet they should have just passed some laws making the school a gun free zone and making it difficult for potential criminals to legally purchase firearms.

Then none of this ever would have happened!

Come to think of it...
They should make it illegal to put bombs in packages too.

Its all so simple!

Maybe we should start our own OG protest. I'm sure we can all get time off work for such a worthy cause.

onepunchJD -
ShanTheMan - 

Better yet they should have just passed some laws making the school a gun free zone and making it difficult for potential criminals to legally purchase firearms.

Come to think of it...

Its all so simple!

Maybe we should start our own OG protest. I'm sure we can all get time off work for such a worthy cause.

What you are saying is we need background checks and to close the gun show loophole! 

ShanTheMan -

Chuck Conners [rifleman] could do it.

Who has argued for no school security vs not arming teachers?

Ive heard lots of arguments against arming teachers... none that I can remember about no school security 

Awesome news

Pratty - 

Ive heard lots of arguments against arming teachers... none that I can remember about no school security 

Security guards are more intelligent and gun savvy than teachers?

FrontBroRian -
Pratty - 

Security guards are more intelligent and gun savvy than teachers?

They may be, you dont see security guards joining antifa. 

ShanTheMan -
onepunchJD -
ShanTheMan - 

Come to think of it...

Its all so simple!

What you are saying is we need background checks and to close the gun show loophole! 

1.  Background checks are mandatory

2.  There is no such thing as a "gun show loophole"

Just in the off chance I'm not responding to a troll, could you please let us know what a "gun show loophole" is?

jpm995 -
ShanTheMan -

Nice Rifleman reference!

Countless times that badass just shot the pistol right out of the varmints hand. Why can't our modern day protectors do the same?

Give him a medal/ceremony

Festus -
ShanTheMan -
onepunchJD -
ShanTheMan - 

Come to think of it...

Its all so simple!

Just in the off chance I'm not responding to a troll, could you please let us know what a "gun show loophole" is?

It's just common sense gun control. Who needs a semi auto anyway? They have that shoulder thing that comes up. If we ban magazines for high powered rifles now, they will all be gone in a few years. Don't even get me started on pistol grips. 

false flag by Trump/Fox News 

Am I doing this right? 

Beninger -
Festus -
ShanTheMan -
onepunchJD -
ShanTheMan - 

Come to think of it...

Its all so simple!

It's just common sense gun control. Who needs a semi auto anyway? They have that shoulder thing that comes up. If we ban magazines for high powered rifles now, they will all be gone in a few years. Don't even get me started on pistol grips. 

none of what you just said even remotely makes sense...im not sure what you're saying

Al Cappucino -
jpm995 -
ShanTheMan -

Nice Rifleman reference!

Countless times that badass just shot the pistol right out of the varmints hand. Why can't our modern day protectors do the same?

I just watched an epsiode where he was caught between two shooters. The one bad guy shoots at Rifleman, misses and kills the other bad guy before Chuck shoots the gun out of his hands. Amazing that theres not even blood on the guys hand.