The Upgrade is a undependable

beer pong teammate. He jumps on your back and sinks in the RNC and puts you to sleep to celebrate your game winning shot. Just had to get that off my chest.

I cant believe what trash a brother of the Great joe Lauzon cna be..Obviously he is no Kalib Starnes

LOL!

[quote]Hannibal Barca - 

Were you out long?

[/quote]
picture this, I passed out in to a bush (this was in AZ, everything has thorns) woke up a few seconds later (I think) and stumbled towards him and he guillotined me back out cold. Woke up (again) and but wasn't all there; managed to take him down w/ a double leg that I shot in the rocks just to get triangled and go night night once again. By the way, we beat Fickett, and his brother. Yo Man, I still ove you Danny! H8h8h8h8h888888888

Drew was drooling to get in on the action (we all know how much he loves choking people).

I am suprised you are alive.

I lived w/ Drew, I'm immune to death by chokes and to nightriders as well.

"LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not" (quoting nkm) ouch

Something like that. Don't know what you mean by personal Trigg doll though. He's one of my best friends and he is a known name in MMA, which is what this forum is all about. So I speak about what I know and not just come on here to talk shit knowing that I can't be touched. I only talk shit if you're within' striking distance.

I only talk shit if you're within' striking distance.

the ppr

You guys sound fun to party with...lol

the ppr - beer pong teammate. He jumps on your back and sinks in the RNC and puts you to sleep to celebrate your game winning shot.

And that is if you are his dad :-)

Beer pong is for kids.

this was when Dan was a kid! He came to train w/ Drew and I for his fight with Kurt P. We trained and partied for about a month and Dan and I hit it off and continued the craziness in Vegas ordering call girls up to Drews room the night before the fight while he was sleeping in his room w/ his g.f. and then we prank called Buffer's cell phone like ten times yelling "lets get ready to rumble" everytime he picked up the phone! The Upgrade was 18 I think, maybe 17 and he brought out the 10 year old in me. So I guess beer pong is for kids. Tame Dog, I don't remember ever shitting on your birthday cake. Why the hate?? Never mind, just built a bridge and got over it.

Tucson Top Team

TTT for Drinking Tag Team Matches

Whats up Ray? Tame Dog- don't take it anymore! I'll let you in on a little secret, there are pills now a days that can fix your "little" problem (no pun intended) and help you start getting along with the rest of the U.G. and maybe even a girk or two.

girk means girl if you couldn't figure it out on your own.

lol. Got me there. You should start training for the olympics in fencing, afterall you have a sword to practice w/ on you at all times.

man, you guys are crazy