The US & its people seem kind of run down vs. Can

Pedro Navaja -
fuzzislipperz -

Yeah...and it’s not any better with all of the “cultural” changes. 

Canada has an immigration rate more than 2x higher than USA.

what culture do you speak of?

canadians are less racist. More accepting, nicer people in general.

I’ve lived in both countries and CA is by far better IMO.

montreal has the hottest chicks in the entire world.

we just legalized weed. 

Barely anyone shoots eachother.

Tax is high but we have healthy insurance.

Canada May have a higher immigration rate.. but the USA has FAR more immigrants lol. Both legal and illegal 

canadians are less racist for sure, but we are becoming less accepting as more refugees come. At some point canadians will say enough is enough

montreal has hot girls for sure! So does Toronto (although TO broads are bitchier for sure) 

neither place compares to LA, Miami, or dalllas for sheer volume of 10’s tho 

weed is legal (I don’t smoke but whatever.. glad it’s legal)

canada is MUCH SAFER! 

i never worry about someone breaking in, much less defending myself with a weapon if they do. (I don’t lock my front door! Ever)

when I was in NC.. I was driving and missed my turn. I pulled into someone’s driveway to turn around and U-ey

the guy I was with told me never to do this.. & that I might be taken for a trespasser and shot. 

In rural Canada the owner would ask where you’re going - give you directions and probably give you a cold Molson Canadian for your drive 

Looks like Pedro has a new account. I wonder who is really running all these alts. Has to be CRE. The guy literally sits on here 24/7

And lol @ you guys actually responding to a week old account making a thread like this. Too easy anymore.

BrckNoHitBk -

And lol @ you guys actually responding to a week old account making a thread like this. Too easy anymore.

This shit all day.  No wonder these weak, unimaginative alt/trolls are popping up almost daily around here

BrckNoHitBk - 

I think the OG is in it's Old Man Yelling at a Cloud phase

Lots of great American cities: Boston, New York, Minneapolis, all of Maine, Vermont, Colorado.  Not sure what op is talking about. 

Dean Machine -
Wanderpage -
Dean Machine -

The thing about Canadians though, is that they mostly think they're the politest most friendly people on the planet.

Not only that but they also have the idea that Canada has more natural beauty than anywhere else too. 

This is coming from a very grateful Canadian immigrant (citizen) who wouldn't want to live anywhere other than where I do now. 

At least we're polite enough not to go to live in another persons country and complain about the way we think the actual citizens should behave, and insult their views of the world and their country. You're welcome for a place to live you ungrateful asshole. 

I also forgot to mention how sensitive and easily offended most Canadians are. Younger ones for the most part that is. 

But don't get me wrong, I appreciate you allowing me to live in your country big guy. 

Its okay, at least my kids will know I didnt run from my problems. 

Wanderpage -
Dean Machine -
Wanderpage -
Dean Machine -

The thing about Canadians though, is that they mostly think they're the politest most friendly people on the planet.

Not only that but they also have the idea that Canada has more natural beauty than anywhere else too. 

This is coming from a very grateful Canadian immigrant (citizen) who wouldn't want to live anywhere other than where I do now. 

At least we're polite enough not to go to live in another persons country and complain about the way we think the actual citizens should behave, and insult their views of the world and their country. You're welcome for a place to live you ungrateful asshole. 

I also forgot to mention how sensitive and easily offended most Canadians are. Younger ones for the most part that is. 

But don't get me wrong, I appreciate you allowing me to live in your country big guy. 

Its okay, at least my kids will know I didnt run from my problems. 

If your kids are anything like the Canadians I grew up with, they won't want anything to do with you once they're 18 anyway. 

I feel that way about the eastern USA, BUT I do recognize the population is crazy high and the buildings are sooper old 

Progressive strongholds are shitholes. Such a surprise. 

flyingoctoplata -

I'm not saying everywhere in the US, and every person, but on average the place is run down compared to Canada.

More garbage in the streets, bums, run down buildings, crime, obese people, unattractive people, run down streets, highways and roadways.

Lived in both countries just my observations.

Strange because there is so much propoganda about how great the US is, but I think the power they have is mostly from their military. The living standards themselves not so hot.

When half of your country is an uninhabitable, barren wasteland or covered with ice there will tend to be less of the things you mentioned.

I live in Austin and am visiting Taos this week. I was telling the GF how crazy the contrasts. Austin is booming and everything is new and the wealth is just crazy. There’s soon poor fucking Indians here in NM. So, I think it’s just the places you’re looking at.

tonyromosbackspasm -

It’s a population thing, US has way more people therefore the sheer amount of shitty/trashy people is higher

Agreed, 100% has nothing more to do with anything than overpopulation, that's it ,plain and simple. Just look at India/China, shit show! There are more people in California than ALL of Canada!!!!

What really matters is whether OP can kick the ass of 96% or 99.2% of either population 

thick tight solid 

Isaac Fookin' Nootin - 
Pedro Navaja -
fuzzislipperz -

Yeah...and it’s not any better with all of the “cultural” changes. 

Canada has an immigration rate more than 2x higher than USA.

what culture do you speak of?

canadians are less racist. More accepting, nicer people in general.

I’ve lived in both countries and CA is by far better IMO.

montreal has the hottest chicks in the entire world.

we just legalized weed. 

Barely anyone shoots eachother.

Tax is high but we have healthy insurance.

Weird you say that as just yesterday, Toronto set a new record for homicides in a calendar year. 

It's a higher rate per capita than New York City, by the way.....

In case you guys haven't noticed. Canada/USA/ and Mexico are all the same piece of land, invisible borders can't change that fact. We are all on the exact same piece of dirt!!! Big picture folks!!! I Love all 3 counties, have been all over them, and yes Canada is cleaner, you can tell that literally as soon as you drive across the border. Lots of fat fucks, trannies and Mingas here too let me tell ya. We have natives, your version of hood rats.

This place is so easy to troll anymore they don't even come back to the thread. lmao. Just make it and grab their popcorn.

FrontBroRian - Come down from your shithole of Winnipeg to Fargo/Minnesota. See which is nicer

No doubt on this one i live near fargo and flown outta winnipeg wat a shithole

Us hwy 85 when you go to regina goes from beatiful wide highway to a gravel road for 2 miles in canada. Its even called transcanada hwy.

Regina sk population 250k hospital is not near as nice or modern as minot nd.

Also tell me regina,winnipeg,saskatoon are not ghetto.

jcross -

In case you guys haven't noticed. Canada/USA/ and Mexico are all the same piece of land, invisible borders can't change that fact. We are all on the exact same piece of dirt!!! Big picture folks!!! I Love all 3 counties, have been all over them, and yes Canada is cleaner, you can tell that literally as soon as you drive across the border. Lots of fat fucks, trannies and Mingas here too let me tell ya. We have natives, your version of hood rats.

Your natives worse people in developed society period.