The "Vaccine" is EFFECTIVE!

You just have to go upstairs to your sisters bed, once your dad’s finished.

@Snowy790
What’s your take on this?

3 Likes

Val Kilmer Film GIF

2 Likes

As I commented earlier we aren’t all average and it’s not just dying of covid, some end up in constant pain, dialysis,extreme fatigue, serious neurological disorders etc.

About 1/4m under the age of 65 died in the US alone, that’s mothers, fathers, sons and daughters, many of whom are the breadwinners for their families. A lot were single parents and carers.

I’m listening to a local police scanner right now. They’re responding to a 30 year old man with cardiac arrest. He probably didn’t get the life saving vaccine.

1 Like

No doubt some clown who doesn’t know the full story or the guys medical history will try to blame it on the vaccine. I know it’s hard to believe some people are so brainwashed but they are out there.

Obviously

A quick bit of research would show for a 30yr old man the risk of heart issues after a covid infection is many times higher than after vaccination but I’m sure you knew that already.

Among males aged ≥30 years, the incidences of myocarditis and myocarditis or pericarditis were 57.2–114.0 cases per 100,000 after infection, 0.9–7.3 after the first vaccine dose, and 0.5–7.3 after the second dose.

I picture Snowy jacking off to a picture of a syringe and a vaccine vial every night.

2 Likes

Keep your sexual fetishes to yourself, your boyfriend will get jealous.

1 Like

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

2 Likes

““POV I am an anti vaxxer but only for the booster shot””

UPDATE — Nick says he will refuse the Booster after getting two shots.

Comedian Nick Nemeroff died on Monday, his family said in a statement mourning his “sudden passing.” He was 32. The cause of his death was not released. He was in perfect health before passing.

2 Likes

SADS

1 Like

This is interesting. I don’t think it has anything to do with the poisonous shot but it’s still interesting. It should be bigger news.

3 Likes

The ones that escaped out of the windows survived so my money is on it being something they breathed in.

Either that or they died of covid because they didn’t get all of the shots.

2 Likes

Maybe they should make everyone that gets the vaccines climb out of windows afterwards, that seams to make them survive. P.S. that’s a joke before some ant vaxer believes it as we know how guillible they are.