The Vaccine is fucking people up

My Wife is convinced her hospital is covering up vaccine injuries. She said people are coming in with chest pain, shortness of breath, blood clots at a rate she has never seen before.
And they all have one thing in common, They are vaccinated. My wife takes care of these people so she knows their status.
The hospital doctors are refusing to consider the vaccine as a possible cause. That’s a cover up.
She’s irate about and said she’ll blow the whole thing up but doesn’t want to end up dead.
I told her not to worry about it because i have the OG for that .

To summarize, hospitals are covering up vaccine injuries and my wife is about to whistle.
I fucking love that woman

100 Likes

Fuck man…I believe it. Good luck to her and you if she decides to whistleblow. I’d bet a lot of nurses are seeing similar things.

20 Likes

I believe!

6 Likes

what about changes in the female cycle? has anyone else had this happen to women they know?

6 Likes

No shit, I’m one of them.

I’m not getting into the details again, Ive posted them before.

Still ended up getting it.

Doctors recommended not getting boosted.

Yet the pro vax people still chastise me for it

17 Likes

@Snowy790 will point out all the peer reviewed studies necessary to handwave away your pesky anecdotal evidence

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell

38 Likes

I had the shortness of breath thing and had to go to the ER a few months back because of it. Chest X-Ray came back clean. They couldn’t find out what had caused it. Seemed to me they were all thinking “vaccine” in the back of their minds, but would not address it as a possibility.

5 Likes

I have a nurse friend that says the same thing OP.

13 Likes

My wife will not tolerate this and is going to come forward.

15 Likes

Remember at the beginning of the pandemic how all the nurses where whistleblowing about patients going on vents when they didn’t need to and dying? They were right then and your wife is probably right now. History will vindicate her but she will get labelled crazy in the short term like those nurses were.

36 Likes

It appears to be coordinated, which means hospitals are being paid to sweep this shit under a rug.

12 Likes

I don’t know that it’s coordinated… Doctors rely on wider medical community to tell them what’s up and they are basically told to ignore individual accounts because it can bias them for their next patient. Nurses don’t have that same level of training and they’re much more in tune with what’s going on in the moment because they are emotionally attached and can notice when things are off a little bit quicker.

5 Likes

be careful

I am sure this is just a coincidence, but about a month after I got my covid shot (J+J), i had a serious issue with my nuts hurting. It felt like I got kicked in the nuts but the pain would not go away. I thought I had a hernia. Ended up going to walk in clinic, then my regular doctor, a hernia surgeon (who found nothing), then a urologist. That bullshit cost me a couple K. Over the next month, it eased up and went away. I have never had the issue before or after (with my balls). At the time, I did not connect the issue to the vaccine, but It had to have been related. Now, I have read about others having the same issue. I hate that I got that bullshit shot.

12 Likes

Does she have any idea why?

Job preservation?

Is it common knowledge among the staff that the clot shot is the cause?

I’ll fuck a Fed and his daughter

3 Likes

DUDE I have had the same pain. Right behind my sack. I have had tests, etc and no clue.

4 Likes

An acquaintance’s wife had a stroke. When the ambulance arrived the first question asked was when she got the vaxx.

7 Likes

She just thinks they should take a look at it .

She’s concerned that it’s not even considered as a possible cause, when almost all are vaccinated.

My mom is a nurse at the hospital here and says the same. She told me the amount of children coming in with issues is horrible.

9 Likes