The Vaccine is fucking people up

1 Like
4 Likes

Thats just goonie

Happy to still be one of very few people in China still Un-vaxxed. The struggle is real.

2 Likes

You can’t move for adverts for unvaccinated blood, said no one ever lol.

4 Likes

Now look at the ratios and not the numbers. If you have 100 people vaccinated and 10 of them die that’s only a 10% death rate. If you have 10 not vaccinated and 2 die that’s a 20% rate, On paper more vaccinated died but you have a higher rate of dying if unvaccinated.

Some age groups are over 95% vaccinated so they will obviously make up more of the numbers.

1 Like

HJemW3MrI6aLsPAh

11 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

then the vaxx doesn’t work you degenerate sex tourist. Doesn’t stop transmission, infection, or death.

1 Like

Oh oh…death is knocking at my door.

I will miss each and everyone here.

RIP mealworm……we hardly knew ya!!! In your case,
that is a good thing…

Bazinga…

1 Like

10 Likes

But muh vaccinated aren’t dying agenda :clown_face:

3 Likes

karma.jpg

10 Likes
3 Likes

They don’t understand the base rate fallacy

1 Like

Read it and weap.

I’m guessing you never read the Washington Post article, just the headline. I explained the ratios previously but having read the actual article it’seven better for the vaccinated. This is straight from the paper:

Let’s take a look at deaths in August, when the highly contagious BA.5 variant reached its peak:

• That month, unvaccinated people aged 6 months and older died at about six times the rate of those who had received their primary series of shots.
  • People with one booster dose were even better protected. Unvaccinated people over the age of 5 had about 8 times the risk of dying from a coronavirus infection than those who received a booster shot.
  • Among individuals who were eligible to receive additional booster shots, the gap is even more striking. Unvaccinated people 50 and up had 12 times the risk of dying from covid-19 than adults the same age with two or more booster doses.

Basically you are six times more likely to die of covid going by the Washington Post data if unvaccinated. Here’s the actual link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/23/vaccinated-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/

Pandemic of the vaccinated. You mad.

2 Likes

washington post=bezos=jew propaganda

3 Likes