The Vaccine is fucking people up

Just high schools? Frame the debate more bud.

COVID’s a joke, so are the vaccines and anybody that pushes the opposite is also a joke

7 Likes

No, this IS MK Ultra.
The project (commandeered by jews, I guess nobody is surprised at this point) set out with a big laundry list of NTHs: perfect assassiniations, spy ring detection, remote brain control and so on. Most of which didn’t work at all. But what did work was mass manipulation.
You confront people with trauma, again and again, and force them to use a fake group strategy to overcome it, again and again.

4 Likes

fify

2 Likes

lmao good point

1 Like

Every single person i know that got vaxxed has had covid lol

1 Like

Aannnddd even worse.

You know those waivers we used to sign upon hospital admittance?
Yeah, those disappeared.
That’s right.
For covid-19, TPTB ordered hospitals to withdraw those forms which give power of treatment to the patient, family, pcp, advocates or acting attorneys.

1 Like

I’ll take that as you haven’t met a dick you wouldn’t suck.

So correlation equals causation, right you greasy revolting faggot? So many vaccine deaths temporally correlated to the injection you greasy goof.

1 Like

The first 8:30 of this is well put together

1 Like

To hell with this vaccine. Every vaccine thread has me irritable. Out of the blue I get pericarditis. It was lovely

5 Likes

why did you even take it? lol

2 Likes

you forgot his regular use of the post hoc fallacy

1 Like
2 Likes

These vaccine injuries are so INCREDIBLY RARE, why spend the money on this public awareness campaign?

5 Likes
10 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I love reports that have a scary headline then go on to tell us deaths are below average. There was me thinking the vaccines were killing more people. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Straight from you couldn’t make this shit up section.

It is also possible that there has been some “mortality displacement”, with the number of deaths higher than average now because of below-average deaths earlier in the year.

“Excess deaths do fluctuate over time and when looking at individual months in 2022, the number of deaths were below expected levels in January and February,” she added.

Total deaths registered in England and Wales were 10.3% below average in January and 7.3% below in February, but were above average in every month from March to June.

1 Like

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

2 Likes