The Vaccine is fucking people up

You wouldn’t recognise a fact even if they used different coloured crayons to explain it to you.

You just cherry picked a few lines of speculation that the liberal media included as a tribute to their commie overlords.

Overall, that article was train wreck for the Phizer cult. This is from that article, 37.1% excessive deaths from an irregular heartbeat in March.

The total number of deaths due to an irregular heartbeat was 37.1% above average in March and 23.1% in April - a sharp jump from 13.7% in January and 9.2% in February.

The percentages remained high in May and June (39.0% and 17.9%), but the number of excess deaths for this category ranked lower, in fifth and eighth place respectively.

Get your whores in now @Snowy790, you might not be here long!

2 Likes

Now have a look at what those figures actually are and realise average means just that, some years had higher rates some much lower rates.

Even picking the highest rate of 37.1% against the numbers equates to just about 87 deaths in a month out of a population of 67.22m. On average about 1.455k people die in the UK each day.

Time to stop panicking I think.

90 year olds are dying from the flu. Quick! Lock down the world!

3 Likes

the MSM and faggot left have a lock on trying to scare the shit out of the public with headlines and reports

5 Likes

I would probably look at the title of this post and see how many left wing reports there are compared to right wing biased.

Eat a bag of shit you fucking shill idiot

4 Likes

Hospitals got $5k for normal Pneumonia patients. Meanwhile they got a $13k kickback for each positive COVID test (which were bullshit), $39k kickback for putting patients on vents, and the Fauci pushed and approved Remdisivir was also killing people. $cience!

9 Likes

I’ve not checked out the profit stories but the nurse one and Dr Marik’s have been easily debunked. Marik in particular lied about the WHO study. Here it is here for referencing. The study showed less people died on remdesivir than on the control. Remdesivir and three other drugs for hospitalised patients with COVID-19: final results of the WHO Solidarity randomised trial and updated meta-analyses - The Lancet

Medpage goes through a few of Meriks claims and shows they are not backed up by evidence. https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/96888

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

1 Like

Keep doing Satan’s work Snowy.

8 Likes

C’mon guys, 37.1% increase isn’t that much!!!

You’re an absolute lunatic.

4 Likes

I was quoting the number of deaths at 87 over a population of 67.22m isn’t exactly a lot, especially as it is an average and in previous years prior to covid there has been higher death rates. But if you want to play percenatages and you think 37.1% is high then you must think over 1,400% more likely to die of covid is massive for the unvaccinated. Unless you’re an idiot of course.

Go on worm your way out of 1,400% not being an issue but 37.1% is. Unvaccinated 14 Times More Likely to Die From COVID

1400%

Lol.

Fuck off, loon.

I won’t even read the article, I’ll just assume it’s from pre 2022.

With/From…makes no difference.

1 Like

I guess we’ll just have to take the witch whore Walensky’s word for it, since there are no stats or studies cited at all in that extremely short, ridiculous article you listed.

Waiting for “Argentinian” and “Russian.”

4 Likes

7 Likes

@Barkus you should also post this on the pics to troll SJWs thread!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Snowy,

How much do you get paid to post provax stuff here? Are you paid by the post? Do you get access to pre-made answers? Any kind of performance bonus at the end of the year?

Looking for a sideline since everything is so expensive these days. Where can i apply?

4 Likes

Dr Ryan Cole sends his regards.

I read the article and the guy is still in major denial, and believer of the vax.