The video Jerry Nadler doesn’t want you to see

7 Likes

I think they were able to play 6 minutes or so for the record before Nadler stopped it.

fake news

1 Like

Both have many similarities, but sadly Jerry Nadler isn't ...

4 Likes

No big surprise.  We all know what is really taking place in these areas.

billyball2 - I think they were able to play 6 minutes or so for the record before Nadler stopped it.

What was his response after the 6 minutes?

Intense but necessary video, I don't know how anyone can't see how the democratic party has been taken over, these are all orchestrated attacks, the police are heroes and warriors right now, true patriots & our first line of defense in the civil war they're trying to start.

1 Like

DSoV -

Intense but necessary video, I don't know how anyone can't see how the democratic party has been taken over, these are all orchestrated attacks, the police are heroes and warriors right now, true patriots & our first line of defense in the civil war they're trying to start.

Reclaim my time?

cyberc92 -

Both have many similarities, but sadly Jerry Nadler isn't ...

Kings21 - 
billyball2 - I think they were able to play 6 minutes or so for the record before Nadler stopped it.

What was his response after the 6 minutes?

Nadler had it turned off because it violated a procedure. He stated that the Republicans didn't give 48 hours notice on the video presentation and it was too long.

It was VERY well played by the Republicans as they anticipated the "peaceful protester" angle that the Democrats blindly followed...

Every time I see the clip of that dude saying it was mostly peaceful as the building behind him is a raging inferno, I lose it lol.

You can't make that shit up.

Who could vote for that loser? There is nothing special,admirable, or appealing about him in any way.

DSoV -

Yes they have been taken over by Jewish Marxists. 

Nadler is a Jew who constantly promotes critical theory ideology.