The War Z

The whole thing is a fucking scam.... They promised all these features and then even went as far as to put them on the steam page as actually in game. They waited a day till they got a bunch of sales then changed it. I got a refund just out of principle . 13 bucks is nothing but f these developers. They do not plan on added anything. Read the ign interview .

Plus- the game blows .... Pay to win .... You have to pay if you want to quick revive. Hahaha Phone Post

Lol. It's fun as fuck. They must've got me good..

Why are the servers full? Why do they continue to release updates? When does the scam come into play? Because so far, all my clan and I have done is kick ass and have fun. And we came from Day Z. Phone Post

They're trying ideas out and when the community doesn't like something, the devs quickly make necessary changes.

Odennis, get the game, play with my group, if you don't like it, I'll Paypal you $13. Phone Post

They just took it off steam Phone Post

Heard nothing but bad things about the developers of this game. Phone Post

Adam588 - 

Temporarily.

By the way, they've listen to the community again and changed the 4 hour revive to 1 hour, and removed the option to pay to revive.

MMArijuana -
Adam588 - 

Temporarily.

By the way, they've listen to the community again and changed the 4 hour revive to 1 hour, and removed the option to pay to revive.

Good for them . Hope they still get ebolla Phone Post

Terrible game, absolute flop. Just buy ARMA 2 and download DAYZ for free.

Don_Dada - 

Heard nothing but bad things about the developers of this game. Phone Post

They almost got a vapourware suit filed against them for releasing pics of 'gameplay' of their game which had supposedly been in production since before DayZ. Turns out the game was just a shitty mod of an already shit game 'The War Inc', but they rushed it out to try and get a play to play system based on the success of DayZ, before the DayZ standalone.

Rushed and stolen content, lies to get people to spend money, you need to conntinually spend money once you have paid for the game, zombies are slow as fuck and not fun to kill, melee weapons are uninspired and shitty, and the graphics are terrible.

DayZ is still a fucking alpha and it is a huge hit worldwide, I advise you to buy it and play on whitelist only servers, or wait until the standalone.

Bought it when it first came to Steam, got a refund a day later. Full of hackers and they try to extort more money from you having you pay for quick respawns etc even though you paid for the game itself. Phone Post

easedel - Last part is funny. Everyone knew what this game was & yet people still went ahead and dropped money on it. Thats why companies like this keep popping up in some form.

This POS company can rot in hell.

"The team at Hammerpoint Interactive isn't having the merriest Christmas, at least if their holiday happiness hinges on the development of embattled zombie MMO The War Z. The troubled game will likely be forced to change its name due to a trademark suspension handed down by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The organization says that the game's name is too similar to Paramount Pictures' World War Z, a Brad Pitt film slated for a 2013 release.

The decision comes on the heels of The War Z being pulled from Steam, as well as a bevy of fraud accusations from the game's disgruntled userbase."

Hope they get thrown to the wolves, the unoriginal SOBs. Phone Post