The Washington Football Team?

![](upload://psLA0G4DU6ANHTDO5gKqXpMIPxc.png)

LOL, what is this shit? There is an unnamed team in the National Football League. It's like the dummy in your fantasy league who doesn't change his team name and auto-drafts. I'm thankfully ignoring football this season but this caught my eye and I couldn't help but investigate. Hahaha! 

2 Likes

“The Washington redskins?  That’s not nice.  That’s a racial slur.  That’s like having the New York Niggas”.  - C. Rock

When i had it on my TV earlier the guide said,, "football team vs New York Giants." No mention of Washington 

Thrill Hammer -

When i had it on my TV earlier the guide said,, "football team vs New York Giants." No mention of Washington 

Well, that makes sense. Washington was a slave owner. 

1 Like

THEY ARE A NONBINARY FOOTBALL TEAM REEEEEEE!!!!!

2 Likes
Stupidnewbie -
Thrill Hammer -

Well, that makes sense. Washington was a slave owner. 

Lol. Nice.

1 Like

Is 2020 over yet?

Identity-neutral NFL teams. Welcome to 2020.

Speaking of 2020, maybe the fates are trying to tell us something. Stop being a buch of fags, or it's over for your species.

1 Like

Never heard of them 

Keep watching and ensure BLM gets more powerful, sports cucks! 

1 Like

![](upload://urB93nMU2boOXMkUN2M1YNDAAP.jpeg)

Personally, I find it grossly exclusionary to imply that only football players can be part of the team or that only people from Washington DC should be fans. I long for the day the name is rightfully changed to simply “Team.”

1 Like

When I first saw it I thought it was a new team in the league. 

The Washington TBDs doesn't have much of a  ring to it either

Should've went with Washington FC

Sorry for offending the two Washington Football Team fans on here. I do like the Washington TBDs, though! 

1BL0Wko -

“The Washington redskins?  That’s not nice.  That’s a racial slur.  That’s like having the New York Niggas”.  - C. Rock

Yes. That is totally the same thing. 

![](upload://eYLuu05M4QKsE4XQ0JZrhwT99hS.jpeg)

1 Like
1BL0Wko -

FYI "redskin" refers to a ritual American Indians underwent before battle during which they painted their body and faces red. It does not refer to race.  A Sioux Indian gave the team the name Redskins.  

1 Like
buddie -
1BL0Wko -

FYI "redskin" refers to a ritual American Indians underwent before battle during which they painted their body and faces red. It does not refer to race.  A Sioux Indian gave the team the name Redskins.  

This story has been throughly debunked. They used to be called the Braves, but Marshall wanted to avoid confusion with the baseball team. That simple. 

Here's his quote:

“So much confusion has been caused by our football team wearing the same name as the National League baseball club that a change appeared to be absolutely necessary. The fact that we have in our head coach Lone Star Dietz, an Indian, together with several Indian players, has not, as may be suspected, inspired me to select the name Redskins. Besides my coach, I’ve got half a dozen Indian players signed up (on the Redskins). And I’m going to have them wearing Indian war bonnets, and blankets, and everything," Marshall told the Associated Press back in 1936."