The way Yoel talks...

Vecna808 - Ha going to get it in the neck for this one.
FUCKING GOD FREAK.
If your not a fucking zero-brain christian this guy is a fucking piece of shit nightmare.
Do I want your archaic stupid, ignorant, insulting views on philosophy ? NO. Stick to the only thing your tiny tiny sports brain can comprehend, how to fight.
Do I want people like this on the planet . NO, They are the reason we had witch burning, tomas torquemada, the borgias, mass endemic children rape, countless religious wars, 5 crusades, 3 pogroms against the jews which killed double the germans ever managed, And holding humanity back from 2000 years of technilogical development, as they burnt anyone with a good idea.
I'm just skimming the surface here, in terms of history the fucking Christians have a river of blood on their hands, and a sea of sorrow in their wake.
So I hope Bisping kicks the shit out of this god freak, and sends him back to his fuckin church to pray to his non-existant mental crutch , maybe flail himself, and not bother real humans again.
Please, tell us how you really feel.

Vikingknee -

Tranquillo is popular in Spanish especially Puerto Rican's and Cubans it seems. It translates to tranquil obviously but it's just like saying calm. Tranquil is not a popular word here like it is for time. 

The word is popular in all Latin America.

FUCKING GOD FREAK.
If your not a fucking zero-brain christian this guy is a fucking piece of shit nightmare.
Do I want your archaic stupid, ignorant, insulting views on philosophy ? NO. Stick to the only thing your tiny tiny sports brain can comprehend, how to fight.
Do I want people like this on the planet . NO, They are the reason we had witch burning, tomas torquemada, the borgias, mass endemic children rape, countless religious wars, 5 crusades, 3 pogroms against the jews which killed double the germans ever managed, And holding humanity back from 2000 years of technilogical development, as they burnt anyone with a good idea.
I'm just skimming the surface here, in terms of history the fucking Christians have a river of blood on their hands, and a sea of sorrow in their wake.
So I hope Bisping kicks the shit out of this god freak, and sends him back to his fuckin church to pray to his non-existant mental crutch , maybe flail himself, and not bother real humans again.

FUCKING GOD FREAK.
Calm down fag did you go to a Catholic Church??? What that preacher did to you is wrong!!!

Cheer up buttercup

Roid abusing dick.  

I guess that is what I think of the Roid Warrior.

And fuck that retarded ass march that he does too. I hope that someone fucks this clown up. Then drops a picture of a Gay Jesus on his unconscious ass.  

They should just give him the title, nobody has to die for a belt.

Romero is a Monster Contolled by that Translator guy of his. If WME dont keep tjhat pair together and use the fuck out of it, im only watching Bellator for the rest of my life.

“Have you seen that video on social media when I knocked out Chris Weidman and they got Bisping’s reaction of his face? It’s not fear, there are no words that explain that terror. Have you seen those videos of people’s reactions when they’re at the beach and a tsunami rises? It’s the same expression that he had when I knocked out Chris. At that moment, he didn’t want to be the champion. At that moment he thought, ‘what am I doing fighting in this sport, what am I doing here? Look what’s coming now, why did I talk so much trash about this man?’”

- Yoel Romero

John318 -
Mad Xyientist - Any news on whether Bisping has any fairy tale characters looking after him?

The only reason anything good ever happens anywhere is for the sake of people believing in and calling upon the name of God's Son Jesus Christ, who grew your bones in the womb, gives you every breath you take, died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead.

This is what Yoel was trying to convey to you in his post fight speech.

Wake up.

Praise the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

You're a fag.

FUCKING GOD FREAK.

You're a fag too.

Vecna808 - There are plenty of good people who are Christians , unfortunately they espouse a fucked ideology with a history that would make Sadam vomit.
And because of that they must acknowledge and pay for the atrocities caused by that ideology. If I went on public tv and announced myself a follower of the nazi party then everyone would rightly point out the Holocaust and take me to task over the bloody history of german nazi's . Get where I'm going ?
Yoel ( and others don't get me wrong not singling him out ) gets away with plugging his shit without question. So in the absence of any other fucker ill be the one to raise a voice.

The Holocaust, 9/11, ebola outbreaks, and every other cursing which overtakes man is the terrible wrath of Jesus Christ against people doing evil, which is to not believe on the name of God's Son Jesus Christ.

Man erroneously imagines that Jesus must make himself to be acceptable to man, when in fact it is man that must make himself to be acceptable to Jesus (who created man and gives man every breath), which is only by faith in the name of his Son Jesus Christ.

@ United Yorkie Rescue

Every time you and yours run your pie holes without confessing God's Son Jesus Christ, you are proselytizing your retarded, evil religion that there is no God but your dirty, dying balls and bellies.

Praise be to the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. (Gen. 18:26)

John318 -
Mad Xyientist - Any news on whether Bisping has any fairy tale characters looking after him?

The only reason anything good ever happens anywhere is for the sake of people believing in and calling upon the name of God's Son Jesus Christ, who grew your bones in the womb, gives you every breath you take, died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead.

This is what Yoel was trying to convey to you in his post fight speech.

Wake up.

Praise the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

On the off chance you're not a troll, kindly fuck off with your proselytizing bullshit. 

Every fucking thread with your nonsense. 

Go to church and spout that back and forth to your God fearing buddies.

Never a fan after he cheated against Kennedy, what a robbery.

John318 -
Vecna808 - There are plenty of good people who are Christians , unfortunately they espouse a fucked ideology with a history that would make Sadam vomit.
And because of that they must acknowledge and pay for the atrocities caused by that ideology. If I went on public tv and announced myself a follower of the nazi party then everyone would rightly point out the Holocaust and take me to task over the bloody history of german nazi's . Get where I'm going ?
Yoel ( and others don't get me wrong not singling him out ) gets away with plugging his shit without question. So in the absence of any other fucker ill be the one to raise a voice.

The Holocaust, 9/11, ebola outbreaks, and every other cursing which overtakes man is the terrible wrath of Jesus Christ against people doing evil, which is to not believe on the name of God's Son Jesus Christ.

Man erroneously imagines that Jesus must make himself to be acceptable to man, when in fact it is man that must make himself to be acceptable to Jesus (who created man and gives man every breath), which is only by faith in the name of his Son Jesus Christ.

@ United Yorkie Rescue

Every time you and yours run your pie holes without confessing God's Son Jesus Christ, you are proselytizing your retarded, evil religion that there is no God but your dirty, dying balls and bellies.

the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. (Gen. 18:26)

So Jesus kills children because they don't quite believe  enough? 

Maybe satan is a safer bet. 

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - I speak spanish and Yoel's is even more of a bad motherfucker when you understand exactly what he's saying.

The dude has an old school gladiator/samurai mentality 100%.
How accurate is the translator

stringtheory -
FUCKING GOD FREAK.

Triggered 

Lol

zebedee - 
John318 -

@ United Yorkie Rescue

So Jesus kills children because they don't quite believe  enough? 

Maybe satan is a safer bet. 

Jesus creates and gives to everyone their every breath, and can therefore rightly do whatever he will with his creation.

Your feeling that the terrible wrath of Jesus against people not believing on the name of God's Son Jesus Christ is 'unreasonable' is not shared by Jesus who created us, sustains us, and says that his ways are perfect.

Praise God's Son Jesus Christ

@ RockingChairScience
^
RockingChairScience: "kindly fuck off with your proselytizing bullshit. 
Every fucking thread with your nonsense. "

@ Vecna808

No religion is responsible for more 'atrocities' than your religion that there is no God but your personal lusts.

As far as 'crusades' / holocausts / 'terrorist attacks', Jesus will use evil people (deniers of God's Son Jesus Christ) to punish other evil people.

However, children of Jesus do not murder (or molest) anyone, regardless of their (or anyone else) claiming that they are 'Christian' and/or doing such in the name of 'Christianity'.

Vecna808 - Ok maybe we all need some education.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Borgia

The Borgias became prominent in ecclesiastical and political affairs in the 15th and 16th centuries, producing two popes: Alfons de Borja, who ruled as Pope Callixtus III during 1455–1458, and Rodrigo Lanzol Borgia, as Pope Alexander VI, during 1492–1503.

Especially during the reign of Alexander VI, they were suspected of many crimes, including adultery, incest, simony, theft, bribery, and murder (especially murder by arsenic poisoning).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_de_Torquemada

There is some disagreement as to the number of victims of the Spanish Inquisition during Torquemada's reign as Grand Inquisitor. Some scholars,[specify] such as Henry Kamen,[15] believe Torquemada to be responsible for the death of 2,000 people.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt

A witch-hunt is a search for people labelled "witches" or evidence of witchcraft, often involving moral panic[1] or mass hysteria.[2] The classical period of witchhunts in Early Modern Europe and Colonial North America falls into the Early Modern period or about 1450 to 1750, spanning the upheavals of the Reformation and the Thirty Years' War, resulting in an estimated 35,000 to 100,000

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Cases of sexual abuse (particularly of children) and subsequent cover-ups committed during the 20th and 21st centuries by Catholic priests, nuns, and members of Roman Catholic orders have led to numerous allegations, investigations, trials and convictions. The abused include boys and girls, some as young as 3 years old, with the majority between the ages of 11 and 14

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

Despite their oaths and the threat of excommunication, the Crusaders systematically violated the city's holy sanctuaries, destroying or stealing all they could lay hands on; nothing was spared, not even the tombs of the emperors inside the St Apostles church.[10] The civilian population of Constantinople were subject to the Crusaders' ruthless lust for spoils and glory; thousands of them were killed in cold blood.[citation needed] Women, even nuns, were raped by the Crusader army,[11] which also sacked churches, monasteries and convents.[citation needed] The very altars of these churches were smashed and torn to pieces for their gold and marble by the warriors

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom

The first atrocities against Jewish civilians, on a genocidal scale of destruction, were committed during the Khmelnytsky Pogroms of 1648–1657 in present-day Ukraine. The precise number of dead is not known, although it is estimated that about 20 percent of Jews of the entire region were killed.[16] Modern historians give estimates of the scale of the murders by Khmelnytsky's Cossacks ranging between 40,000 and 100,000 men, women and children,[17][18] or perhaps many more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei

The sentence of the Inquisition was delivered on 22 June. It was in three essential parts:

Galileo was found "vehemently suspect of heresy", namely of having held the opinions that the Sun lies motionless at the centre of the universe, that the Earth is not at its centre and moves, and that one may hold and defend an opinion as probable after it has been declared contrary to Holy Scripture. He was required to "abjure, curse and detest" those opinions.[84]
He was sentenced to formal imprisonment at the pleasure of the Inquisition.[85] On the following day this was commuted to house arrest, which he remained under for the rest of his life.
His offending Dialogue was banned; and in an action not announced at the trial, publication of any of his works was forbidden, including any he might write in the future.

As I said only scratching the surface, and all this is still happening.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design_movement
How'd you get so woke?

United Yorkie Rescue - Your version of Jesus sounds like a vindictive asshole.

There are no versions of Jesus.

Jesus is the Word of God (which is in the King James Bible today and nowhere else) made flesh; Jesus's Word tells us who he is and how it is.

Consider Jesus's plenteous mercy and grace in that you have spent your lifetime doing evil before him by your unbelief in the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and yet Jesus continues to bless you with the breath of life, food, and shelter.

United Yorkie Rescue: "So is there free will or nah?"
^
Just as it is beyond our comprehension how Jesus is both the Son of God and God, Jesus's Word reveals that man both has free will and is subject to Jesus's will.

@ Vecna808

What point are you trying to make with your wiki links post?

Jesus's Word says that anyone who does murder or offends children is of your faith and is no child of Jesus, regardless of what they or anyone else claim.

Praise Jesus Christ, the Son of God