The "weighs 170 and benches 420" ads.....

Crack me up, I train with a kid who weighs 141 who can bench press 400 (though I think he was 146 when he did it).

Not to say 420 at 170 isnt very strong, I just think it is probably a fib. Shit I thought people telling me the kid I train with could do it was BS before I saw videos of him doing it, that and multiple sets of 10 reps of pull ups with 135lbs strapped around his waist.

Underground Blargh -

I know a kid who weighs 100 pounds and benches 600

Voted up for name Phone Post 3.0

I know a guy who weighs 420 and benches 100. Phone Post 3.0

I know a guy who weighs 60 and benches 2.

dahosse -
Underground Blargh -

Voted up for name Phone Post 3.0
This. Only reason I came in here Phone Post 3.0

I weigh 420 lbs and bench 170...

You should be able to bench, squat and pull up your bodyweight at least 15 times. After that you're pound for pound strong. Phone Post

Didn't Napoleon Kauffman bench 420lbs? In fact, I think he had the 2nd strongest bench out of the whole team one year.......I think he was listed at UW at 185lbs but I think the guy was more around 165-170...got to find it somewhere

I know a kid who smokes 420 pounds and benches 100

The kid can also dead lift 485 lbs, and broke the weight belt at his gym doing pull ups with 180lbs around his waist. he can do multiple one armed pull ups with either arm. Genetic superfreak.

Video or shut the fuck up Phone Post

Rudi - 

+1

DevilsAdvocate - 

You should be able to bench, squat and pull up your bodyweight at least 15 times. After that you're pound for pound strong. Phone Post

nevermind I totally misunderstood. got it

Aaron Becker - 
Rudi - 

+1

+2 utter horse shit.

Underground Blargh -

This Phone Post 3.0

Pieces what the fack? Pounds baby pounds!

MMANOOB695 -

Anyone know how much Matt Hughes benched in his prime?

I remember it was just under 300 for reps. he never maxed. I remember an article stating that Arlovski couldn't bench 315. Short arms are better benchers.... Phone Post

have no videos, he made them all unlisted on youtube once he started fighting MMA so the other 135'ers wouldnt shit their pants.

Crashdt - 
stlnl2 - The kid can also dead lift 485 lbs, and broke the weight belt at his gym doing pull ups with 180lbs around his waist. he can do multiple one armed pull ups with either arm. Genetic superfreak.

So your saying he is "explosive and athletic?"

racist...

I dont know if it is racist if he is a white guy. I will look into it though.