The WMMA Hipsters

Can the WMMA hipster white knights take today's showing as another example why WMMA should not be taking slots on PPV events. TIme to be real!

No one is saying women shouldn't fight but they simply shouldn't fight on the main stage with the men's division.

If you like it cause they're hot or whatever that's weird but it's fine. You should be able to support them in Invicta where it belongs so real fight fans can enjoy quality fights when they pay top dollar to watch them at the event or on PPV.

Fuck this thread, fuck anyone who supports it and fuck the op for making it. 

Ryann Von Doom -

We get it bro, it was cool to support WMMA for a while.

The time has passed. Find some new indie shit to talk about.

Sure I'll lay this one fight down for a reason women's should main cards. I'll ignore all the stinkers we have gotten from the boys.

commonsense517 -

Sure I'll lay this one fight down for a reason women's should main cards. I'll ignore all the stinkers we have gotten from the boys.

OP is a closer fairy goat

OP is a closet fairy goat

Typical greg Jackson-esque performance was the problem, not the genitals of the fighters. 

Anderson v brunson was definitely a quality fight wasn't it?

I do enjoy WMMA, but I get your point OP. Unless they have Rousey exposure they aren't worthy of headlining PPV, it doesn't matter his juicy holms posterior was last night 

Ryann Von Doom -

Fuck you too. WMMA is dross 95% of the time. 

bigbenpie2 -

I do enjoy WMMA, but I get your point OP. Unless they have Rousey exposure they aren't worthy of headlining PPV, it doesn't matter his juicy holms posterior was last night 

How* fuck this app too 

Wmma pretty much sucks

it's not like the mens fights on the card were any better

OP is right.

Outside of a few exceptions, its horrible striking, grappling, and everything else

Sure a lot of men suck too, but the talent/skills is much higher at the top 10 of any men's division vs any women's.

those who disagree are the SJWs of the world

Oontyex -

Typical greg Jackson-esque performance was the problem, not the genitals of the fighters. 

Can't blame them for the Holly fight. Your hear her corner screaming at her o get off the fence and kickbox in the last round?

danybayamon23 -

OP is right.

Outside of a few exceptions, its horrible striking, grappling, and everything else

Sure a lot of men suck too, but the talent/skills is much higher at the top 10 of any men's division vs any women's.

And I could call you a sexist redneck Trump apologist just bleed fan or we could just accept the fact that we have different point of views without resorting to name calling.
Lets make MMA great again.

1 Like

GrindOnLine -
danybayamon23 -

OP is right.

And I could call you a sexist redneck Trump apologist just bleed fan or we could just accept the fact that we have different point of views without resorting to name calling.
Lets make MMA great again.

Says the guy who called OP a "closer fairy goat" and "closet fairy goat" above whatever the fuck either of those mean

dont be a fag and then pretend to not like it up the ass there buddy

ONE fight doesn't represent ALL WMMA fights.

That being said, and ON AVERAGE, men's fights are way better than women's fights.

Take the top 10 male fighters in the world in ANY division. Now take the top 10 female fighters in the world in ANY division. The skill gap between those two categories is tremendous.

As someone in this thread pointed out you pretty much have to be a flaming feminist and/or SJW to deny that on average men's MMA is way more skilled and exciting than WMMA. I get it. I really do. It's 'hype' to say that women can do literally everything men can do, and what's more, that they can do it better than men and blah blah.... but the truth is, that's just not true.

If one can't acknowledge the huge skill gap between men's MMA and WMMA then he's either a feminist or ignorant about fighting.

Ryann Von Doom -

It's okay, nobody likes you either, Ryan