The Wonderful Whites of WV, on prime video

If you haven’t seen this, check it out..... entertaining to say the least

1 Like

"I smoked a little crack"

2 Likes

In for new tiger kings

“If you want to live, don’t fix me no runny eggs!” I live in WV - please believe me we are not all like Jesco and Sue Baby! 

"Ya all gots any motzarella sticks?"

"They took her baby!"

1 Like

moccaco - "Ya all gots any motzarella sticks?"

"They took her baby!"

One of the best scenes in any documentary 

NiteProwleR -

In for new tiger kings

OG tiger kings

1 Like

*Shakes pill bottle*

"Thats the Boone County mating call"

I stumbled across this years ago when I could't sleep following a surgery. Had no idea what it was about, thought it was just some documentary about life in WV, hilariously disturbing.

I watched it a few years ago because Hank 3 is associated with it. He lost a few pegs in my eyes.

DaddyO4 - 

I stumbled across this years ago when I could't sleep following a surgery. Had no idea what it was about, thought it was just some documentary about life in WV, hilariously disturbing.

LOL I watched this last week when I couldn't sleep and my mind was full of fuck afterwards.

West Virginia is such a beautiful state. If Appalachia Man actually had news coverage we'd never hear about Florida Man again lol

1 Like

Lol, shits wild man..... definitely a dif way of life in Boone county 

Ya'll betas are just jealous cause you can't keep up with D-Ray on the dance floor (or board)

2 Likes

invalid - 
DaddyO4 - 

LOL I watched this last week when I couldn't sleep and my mind was full of fuck afterwards.

West Virginia is such a beautiful state. If Appalachia Man actually had news coverage we'd never hear about Florida Man again lol

Not being familiar with the title, I assumed it was a documentary about whitewater rafting in WV, something I always wanted to do.

invalid -
DaddyO4 - 

Where did you watch? Not on Netflix.

Nice to know their drug addiction and white trash lifesty-le is subsidized with our tax dollars... so fucked.

"I was always the sexy one in the family" while sounding like Marge's sisters from the Simpsons

1 Like

knockout 247 -
invalid -
DaddyO4 - 

Where did you watch? Not on Netflix.

Amazon prime video it’s on there now 

1 Like