The World's Most Persecuted Minority..

I friend of mine posted this on his Facebook feed. Thoughts?

The black Jew.

Everyone wants to be a victim.

BruteDion - 

Really? So facts don’t dictate being a victim? I guess lack of facts and yelling that you are does?

BruteDion -

I dunno. I'd say if you're getting murdered for it, you have a case. 

Graduate1 -
BruteDion - 

Really? So facts don’t dictate being a victim? I guess lack of facts and yelling that you are does?

So far I batting 1.000 when trolling you.

ramaham - 

The black Jew.

I wouldn't mess with a black jew!

Meh, whatever. We are all fucked over by the ones that put us against one another.

Great video

Who does the media actually report on persecution against outside the US?

DaveFu -
ramaham - 

The black Jew.

bwhahaah

Asians.  They come to this country with nothing,  get no sympathy from anyone and have to work for everything they get.  They get robbed,  assaulted and ridiculed and no fucks are given.

DaveFu -
ramaham - 

The black Jew.

You do realize that Gilbert runs this 1-800 business (among other ventures) right?

Tim Duncan -

Asians.  They come to this country with nothing,  get no sympathy from anyone and have to work for everything they get.  They get robbed,  assaulted and ridiculed and no fucks are given.

Well, Asians are not necessarily persucted in their own countries (recent history) and send their best to North America for a better life whereas the Christian's in the Middle East face persecution to this day right?

For later 

DaveFu -
ramaham - 

The black Jew.

That shit was funny

Forrest Spliffn - 

I was brought up christian in canada. I quit because whenever i brought up a tough question the answer was " because you have to have faith" 

That translated to no evidence and stories to me, once i hit a certain age.

Oddly enough.....never in church growing up, OR all boys catholic highschool in the 90s, did any teacher or priest ever once even mention Muslims in any capacity.

No mention of historical slaughter, no warnings about muslim violence, no mention of current day persecution.

The mainstream media may be ignoring these issues but if christians themselves are not being educated on the matter, its because vatican isnt pushing it as important.  Which they won't because you get a lot more collection dollars out of places like the Philippines than you do from iraq.

Then there is the matter of the religion itself preaching forgiveness. All they could really do is preach against muslims which would only inspire the violence from which they are banned anyway.

So do christians want to scramble the fighter jets on Islam ?

Or is this just being used as more evidence of the lefts hypocrisy for YouTube views? 

Seems like nobody gives a fuck, including god and allah

Interesting analysis and I do appreciate your thoughts. My 2 cents - Christian values are somewhat the “turn the other cheek” and grunt through life no matter who persecutes you. Unfortunately this behaviour is frowned upon and Christians in general lost their backbone while other sects have adapted and utilize current laws to back their beliefs. Christianity can somewhat be equated to white guilt…

Tim Duncan - 

This.

Also get mocked and ridiculed and made fun of in the Media with little to no reaction.

They get discriminated against in academia and at top rated institutions and for high end careers in science and medicine.

They work hard and earn everything they get.

lionsoul - 
Tim Duncan - 

This.

Also get mocked and ridiculed and made fun of in the Media with little to no reaction.

They get discriminated against in academia and at top rated institutions and for high end careers in science and medicine.

Are they arriving to North America out of persecution or for a better life? A ton of Eastern / Western Europeans came to North America during the 60’s / 70’s and also got ridiculed because of their lack of the English language and their names with no reaction either and most fled for economic reasons.

The original post was related to current persecutions of the Christians…

Graduate1 - 
lionsoul - 
Tim Duncan - 

This.

Are they arriving to North America out of persecution or for a better life? A ton of Eastern / Western Europeans came to North America during the 60’s / 70’s and also got ridiculed because of their lack of the English language and their names with no reaction either and most fled for economic reasons.

The original post was related to current persecutions of the Christians…

Dude... we were responding to your thread title bro...

Hard to debate it...