The worst current match-up for Bendo...

Personally I feel it'd be Maynard. Maynard is one of the bigger lightweights in the division and I feel he has the wrestling to keep it on the feet. And on the feet he's got the power to drop Bendo and GNP him for a stoppage or possibly even knock him out on the feet.

I'm not saying that Maynard would beat Bendo if they fought, because personally I think Bendo would cruise his way to his first stoppage in the UFC, BUT I do believe he has the best chance based upon skillset and size.

Vidz - Personally I feel it'd be Maynard. Maynard is one of the bigger lightweights in the division and I feel he has the wrestling to keep it on the feet. And on the feet he's got the power to drop Bendo and GNP him for a stoppage or possibly even knock him out on the feet.

I'm not saying that Maynard would beat Bendo if they fought, because personally I think Bendo would cruise his way to his first stoppage in the UFC, BUT I do believe he has the best chance based upon skillset and size.

Completely forgot about Maynard. He has a great chance to beat Benson. Phone Post

I think Maynard can out wrestle Bendo but may catch some kicks to the head in the process. It's be a great match no doubt.

"He's fast as hell, and while I can't recall his bottom game being particularly note-worthy(not like Diaz or Cowboy), he scrambles well and gets back to his feet."

His bottom game is excellent, he was non-stop attacking against Healy and eventually subbed him from there iirc. It also looked good in the second fight with Melendez. 

I agree with you, Josh on top of his game might have the best chance at beating Bendo. The only other is maybe Edgar with some adjustments and more urgency.

Bucephalus - The worst?

JDS or Jones.

. Phone Post

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - Melendez

This Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

I would actually give Gilbert the edge in terms of being the worst matchup for Bendo. Josh is awesome but I could see him getting out-Joshed by Bendo.

Edgar probably beats him again, just like last time.

Pettis

People severely underestimate how much of a mental edge Pettis will have going into their rematch. He already beat Bendo once and Bendo has come out and said that he still has nightmares of the Showtime kick. I can see Bendo being more tentative than usual if he ever fights Pettis again. Not to say that he wouldn't beat Pettis in a rematch, but I think Pettis is the only one with a mental edge over him.

JerseyShoreTapTeam - Pettis

People severely underestimate how much of a mental edge Pettis will have going into their rematch. He already beat Bendo once and Bendo has come out and said that he still has nightmares of the Showtime kick. I can see Bendo being more tentative than usual if he ever fights Pettis again. Not to say that he wouldn't beat Pettis in a rematch, but I think Pettis is the only one with a mental edge over him.

It could also work the opposite way and Bendo could come out with something to prove more than ever before. But yeah, that's a fight that we definitely need a part II of Phone Post

Maynard and Pettis

Has Gunnar Nelson ever fought at 155? Doesn't he walk at 175?

I think Edson Barboza could do some damage to Ben if he plays the game right and avoids the takedowns.

circa305 - 
Mr Sponge - 

Alvarez, Pettis, Melendez have the best chance to beat him. Phone Post

Funny you mentioend 3 guys that the UFC tried to keep out of their organization.

they tried keeping them out of their org what?

circa305 -
Mr Sponge -  Alvarez, Pettis, Melendez have the best chance to beat him. Phone Post

Funny you mentioend 3 guys that the UFC tried to keep out of their organization.

Not even remotely true, don't spew that bullshit. Zuffa has been actively courting Eddie for awhile now, Pettis has been in the org for over a year and is close to a title shot, and Melendez will be in the org 2 months from now. And Bendo has only been the champ for the better part of a year, it's not like Zuffa has been pushing him towards being a long reigning champion for multiple years or something. Phone Post

yep...he has kicks in addition to boxing and i think would be able to take benson down..the only question is his health/cardio

what would sakuraba do - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Ben would wreck Thomson.

The correct answer is Jose Aldo once he moves up Phone Post

Lol. Aldo? Ben is 30lbs bigger, stronger, 98% as fast & way too tall, too much arm/leg reach...and 10x the cardio! cmon bro. Ben would moida him.
Edgar will school aldo. Cruz would too if he bulked up.
Maynard will beat bendo.

what are you talking about? edgar is going to have serious problems with aldo. bendo is not nearly as fast as aldo. and im one of the biggest supporters of bendo on here. edgar might be slower than aldo.cruz is at 135 for a reason wait and see how it happens but you made a lot of lofty claims that probably wont come true. and gray isnt getting a title shot for at least 6 months to a year. hes injured. 

edgar has to get that fight to the ground and use his wrestling to beat aldo. standing and trading like he did with ben isnt a good idea imo but hes frankie edgar you know hes frankie fucking edgar.

definitly not Josh Thomson.

If Henderson fought Shinya Aoki 10 times, Henderson would win 7 or 8 of those times.

But if they fought 1 time and Aoki submitted Henderson, I wouldn't be surprized at all.

Pettis what has changed Phone Post

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -
what would sakuraba do - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Ben would wreck Thomson.

The correct answer is Jose Aldo once he moves up Phone Post

Lol. Aldo? Ben is 30lbs bigger, stronger, 98% as fast & way too tall, too much arm/leg reach...and 10x the cardio! cmon bro. Ben would moida him. . Edgar will school aldo. Cruz would too if he bulked up. . Maynard will beat bendo.

Benson is 195 in the cage? I really doubt that.

People love to make numbers up Phone Post