The worst current match-up for Bendo...

Chandler, Alvarez and Maynard.

in that order imo.

also, alot of people sleep on Masvidal.
makes sense in a way because of his fight with Melendez.

but...

he's not the type to talk about having a broken hand from round 1 on in that fight.

subwrassler - also, alot of people sleep on Masvidal.

but...

he's not the type to talk about having a broken hand from round 1 on in that fight.

I never sleep on Masvidal, I've rooted for him in all his match ups the past 4 years. But I dunno if he has the style to keep Bendo guessing the whole fight. He's got kicks and knees, but he favors his hands almost entirely . I don't think anyone can beat Bendo with just their hands unless they have monster power(like Alvarez) so I don't see Masvidal winning. Phone Post

I don't see Maynard outwrestling Bendo significantly and he is outclassed on the feet.

GriffinQ -
subwrassler - also, alot of people sleep on Masvidal.

but...

I never sleep on Masvidal, I've rooted for him in all his match ups the past 4 years. But I dunno if he has the style to keep Bendo guessing the whole fight. He's got kicks and knees, but he favors his hands almost entirely . I don't think anyone can beat Bendo with just their hands unless they have monster power(like Alvarez) so I don't see Masvidal winning. Phone Post

I think chandlers more powerful then Alvarez gray too. Alvarez is technical tho. I agree someone needs a powerful grappling Game and dynamic striking. Not many have that Phone Post

orcus -

I don't see Maynard outwrestling Bendo significantly and he is outclassed on the feet.

I think bendo could sub him Phone Post

people sleep on Thomson. If he ever stayed healthy he could have been the #1 fighter at 155 while he was in his prime. I would love to see BJ go back to 155 and fight Josh Thomson now

I don't think Alvarez is gonna be a champ in the UFC, he has a glass jaw and will get outwrestled a lot

Biggest threat to Bendo is someone who can outwrestle him and dominate from top. I would say Gray except he won't use his wrestling anymore and just stand and wangs

circa305 -
caseharts - 
circa305 - 
Mr Sponge -  Alvarez, Pettis, Melendez have the best chance to beat him. Phone Post

Funny you mentioend 3 guys that the UFC tried to keep out of their organization.

they tried keeping them out of their org what?

It might have been before you were following the sport but yea these 3 were not in the UFC because they were not UFC level apparently of course I knew otherwise. Funny now they are the only ones worth challenging the former WEC contender for his UFC title.

No they aren't people's opinion is they are. I followed the sport since Matt Hughes trig. I just think that gray Pettis Jim miller/Lauzon are all worthy. Gilbert is worthy too. Josh Thompson though I think he beat Gil he need to build his name that strike force title would have done it for him. Phone Post

circa305 -
caseharts - 
circa305 - 
Mr Sponge -  Alvarez, Pettis, Melendez have the best chance to beat him. Phone Post

Funny you mentioend 3 guys that the UFC tried to keep out of their organization.

they tried keeping them out of their org what?

It might have been before you were following the sport but yea these 3 were not in the UFC because they were not UFC level apparently of course I knew otherwise. Funny now they are the only ones worth challenging the former WEC contender for his UFC title.

Who exactly are you calling out? The UFC? Phone Post

I think there are just too many good guys at 155 to have anybody dominate for long.

Thompson at his best would be a tough fight for sure. Phone Post

Maynard! Then Melendez!