The worst part about the Reebok deal is...

Man I used to love the "walk out shirts" and the different fighters shorts etc. It added to the event seeing all the sponsers etc.

I grabbed a few of Hendo's walkouts and wish they were still around. Now it's bland and lame. Phone Post 3.0

This is one of the reasons why I watch Bellator and ONE more now. They could have at least released more colorways for fight shorts instead of just having the black and white options. Fucking lame, bro. Phone Post 3.0

*GIF of someone beating a dead horse

What ever happened to the 2nd sponsor they talked about? I remember when they first started talking about this deal they said each fighter could have one other sponsor. I think it was part of how they sold it to the media and fighters in the beginning.

the only trouble i have is the hypocrisy

they wanted their athletes to look more professional while I saw over 7 sponsors in the cage on every corner

also some get to wear the monster energy logo

bs

Uno Cards was the best I've heard that describes them.

Its some ugly shit too!

Yeah it looks so bland.

Can I borrow your Ferrari? Phone Post 3.0

I saw a whole display of the Reebok fight kit at Sports Authority tonight. It was so unappealing.

I swear to God that I saw somebody actually wearing a shirt in the crowd. 1st time I've ever seen a fan wearing a "kit".

Now, I have no clue who the fuck he was rooting for other than the UFC. Great idea Phone Post 3.0

it's the fucking black and white, no matter who's fighting. even on the timer bar it says champ in gold , they aren't wearing gold, and during Pena-Eye they have Pena as white and Eye as black and I swear the only difference was Pena's shorts had a slightly larger swatch of white across the shorts, if I didn't know them already I would have no idea who was who.

oh and the fighters getting shit pay.

I saw two of the shirts last night in Houston. They do live in the wild Phone Post 3.0

Yep! The Crapbok deal makes the UFC look like a B-rated cage fight show in regards to the apparel they push on all the fighters now.

It sucks for the fighters and sponsors (who lose out altogether). But the UFC is all about the money and could give a fuck less about the shitty ass image that they portray. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - This is one of the reasons why I watch Bellator and ONE more now. They could have at least released more colorways for fight shorts instead of just having the black and white options. Fucking lame, bro. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, so you watch mediocre fighters instead of the UFC just so you can see their custom walkout shirts? That's fuckin lame, bro....

Joe Rogans Spinning Back Kick - *GIF of someone beating a dead horse

What ever happened to the 2nd sponsor they talked about? I remember when they first started talking about this deal they said each fighter could have one other sponsor. I think it was part of how they sold it to the media and fighters in the beginning.

They had always said a possible second sponsor could be placed but that money was for them since the "Reebok money is all going to the fighters".

There have been second sponsors in clothing for several events already.

TFK_Vulva Fabulous - I swear to God that I saw somebody actually wearing a shirt in the crowd. 1st time I've ever seen a fan wearing a "kit".

Now, I have no clue who the fuck he was rooting for other than the UFC. Great idea Phone Post 3.0
Haha this...pretty hard to get behind a fighter if this is happening...would love for a more custom approach for specific fighters... Phone Post 3.0

who cares anymore, we gonna have to deal with it for 6 years, just let it be.

I may be wrong, and I def have a vested interest, but I truly think this will end up being a good thing. Time will tell, but I believe there will be additional sponsor slots in the future. We shall see. Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway - Man I used to love the "walk out shirts" and the different fighters shorts etc. It added to the event seeing all the sponsers etc.

I grabbed a few of Hendo's walkouts and wish they were still around. Now it's bland and lame. Phone Post 3.0
Remember this one Mafucka?

Phone Post 3.0

We'll see what happens. Phone Post 3.0

I was surprised that there were a few people wearing them at the arena. Phone Post 3.0