The worst part about the Reebok deal is...

Steve Iceman Little - who cares anymore, we gonna have to deal with it for 6 years, just let it be.
If the UFC is still around in 6 years...

Bellator/OneFC takeover Phone Post 3.0

I got over it quicker than I thought I would. Phone Post 3.0

BFleeWV -
Kindly - This is one of the reasons why I watch Bellator and ONE more now. They could have at least released more colorways for fight shorts instead of just having the black and white options. Fucking lame, bro. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, so you watch mediocre fighters instead of the UFC just so you can see their custom walkout shirts? That's fuckin lame, bro....
I didn't stop watching/following UFC because of the Reebok uniforms. I watch Bellator and ONE 'more' now because of the variety and freedom in fightwear. Phone Post 3.0

Muerto -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous - I swear to God that I saw somebody actually wearing a shirt in the crowd. 1st time I've ever seen a fan wearing a "kit".

Now, I have no clue who the fuck he was rooting for other than the UFC. Great idea Phone Post 3.0

You didn't know who the guy in the crowd was rooting for????

That fucking sucks bro.

I'm so used to watching fights and knowing who the randoms in teh crowd are rooting for, I don't think I can ever enjoy another UFC again.  :(

Sooooo, I see that the point of my post went completely over your head. Bravo Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes I can't tell who is who. Phone Post 3.0

BFleeWV - 
Kindly - This is one of the reasons why I watch Bellator and ONE more now. They could have at least released more colorways for fight shorts instead of just having the black and white options. Fucking lame, bro. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, so you watch mediocre fighters instead of the UFC just so you can see their custom walkout shirts? That's fuckin lame, bro....

LMAO.

Ben Askren, Phil Davis, Vitaly Minakov, Marat Gafurov, Bibiano Ferandes, Herbert Burns, Liam McGeary, Muin Gafurov and Igor Svirid are all "mediocre fighters" now???

Holy shit dude.

MilitaryAgedMonkey - Yeah it looks so bland.

Can I borrow your Ferrari? Phone Post 3.0
Lol, no you can't. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 -
Dom Hemingway - Man I used to love the "walk out shirts" and the different fighters shorts etc. It added to the event seeing all the sponsers etc.

I grabbed a few of Hendo's walkouts and wish they were still around. Now it's bland and lame. Phone Post 3.0
Remember this one Mafucka?

Phone Post 3.0
This exactly Stray boy, love it. Mines worn to shit, I want yours now! Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -
Dom Hemingway - Man I used to love the "walk out shirts" and the different fighters shorts etc. It added to the event seeing all the sponsers etc.

I grabbed a few of Hendo's walkouts and wish they were still around. Now it's bland and lame. Phone Post 3.0

All of this. I generally loathe mma clothing yet I have hendo lyoto rashad cowboy and lauzon walk out shirts.  Fuck sports authority those fags don't even sell fishing stuff now 

Hendo, we're gonna spend a day fishing and drinking beers while wearing our Hendo walkout shirts and we will be best buds. Just you wait HFFL! Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 -
hendofanforlife -
Dom Hemingway - Man I used to love the "walk out shirts" and the different fighters shorts etc. It added to the event seeing all the sponsers etc.

All of this. I generally loathe mma clothing yet I have hendo lyoto rashad cowboy and lauzon walk out shirts.  Fuck sports authority those fags don't even sell fishing stuff now 

Hendo, we're gonna spend a day fishing and drinking beers while wearing our Hendo walkout shirts and we will be best buds. Just you wait HFFL! Phone Post 3.0
Yes!!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm an admitted and unapologetic GSP nut swinger. His ring walks while adorned with Gi and headband always got me fired up.

Hypothetically speaking what would Georges wear to the ring?

I've yet to see anyone wear anything but the generic and uninspired fight kits. Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway -
Straydog24 -
hendofanforlife -

Yes!!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Ha!

Me and Hendo don't always see eye to eye but we have enough in common to get past it Dom. Lol Phone Post 3.0