The Worst Tattoos in MMA

While I'm thinking about it... here's some guys with cool tattoos, imo, just off the top of my head though...

Chris Leben (ongoing work, back)
Frank Mir (same as Leben)
Kryszstof Soszynski (I hate tribal but it fits KS well. Sick back tat coming along)
Jamie Kara (the most tatted MMA fighter, I think. Mike Nickles is a close 2nd iirc)
Brad Tavaras has a sweet bio-mech single leg sleeve
Babalu looks pretty badass with his neck tat, same with Paulo Fihlo.
Vaughn Lee had some nice pieces.
Allesio Sakara has a sick body shield.
Wand has some legit stuff too! Phone Post

Seems like a lot of guys just go nuts with random bullshit without any rhyme or reason.

Come on.... Brock wins this hands down... he has a COCK on his chest for chrissakes.

12sixElbow!! What up?!

I was on the East coast 2 weeks, then immediately to Vegas for a week... I'm driving back from Vegas to CA as I type... I'm mailing your autographed Spider poster asap when I get home today buddy!

I've had to use my phone for UG for weeks, and there's no damn way to PM others! Right? It just quotes instead of taking you to their profile... Phone Post

Can someone PLEASE embed this video for me?

It's the dude with flames all over his face! It ends QUICK.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=SPkgT8dSnAA Phone Post

Jesus didn't tap bro.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/09/jdf-mma/jason-david-frank-mma-03.jpg Phone Post

Someone please post a pic of Christain Morecraft's tattoo!! Phone Post

For Vinnie:

Brown Pride is the dumbest.

HELWIG -  Seems like a lot of guys just go nuts with random bullshit without any rhyme or reason.

I think some people treat their bodies like a high-school notebook

Doesn't War Machine have a big grenade on his neck? Phone Post

UK Rampage -  Someone please post a pic of Christain Morecraft's tattoo!! Phone Post

green_machine -  Doesn't War Machine have a big grenade on his neck? Phone Post

MoreThanUFC - Come on.... Brock wins this hands down... he has a COCK on his chest for chrissakes.

HELWIG -  Seems like a lot of guys just go nuts with random bullshit without any rhyme or reason.

this

I'd say all those face tats are bad but the Maynard one is the worst just based on location.

Both Big and Little Nog's new tattoos. I don't know why, but I was disappointed to see they had them. Phone Post

Monson wins. Someone with his beliefs should show it in his actions, not plastered all over his body. Phone Post

ko 86 -  12sixElbow!! What up?!

I was on the East coast 2 weeks, then immediately to Vegas for a week... I'm driving back from Vegas to CA as I type... I'm mailing your autographed Spider poster asap when I get home today buddy!

I've had to use my phone for UG for weeks, and there's no damn way to PM others! Right? It just quotes instead of taking you to their profile... Phone Post

Sweet broseph!!!

Hope you have a good holiday!!