the wwe universe is digging bray wyatt!

i have always liked windam rotundo/husky harris/bray wyatt

the son of mike rotundo and barry windhams sister/bj mulligans daughter

but im loving that the wwe universe is really getting into this character!

created by dusty rhodes and bray? this shits a winner!!!!!!

to think it was just supposed to be after deniro in cape fear it has surpassed expectactions i shall say!

Good guy wrestled him a bunch in hs I like the fact he wrestles smart and the Family actually splits the ring work should lead to longer careers for all of them. Luke Harper could become Undertaker the 2nd and I would be cool with it. Amazing story telling with his wild hill billy style of movement Phone Post 3.0

I really think we are seeing a legend in the making with him.

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -

I really think we are seeing a legend in the making with him.

VU! Am I the only one who think the less he's in the ring the better he is? Let Harper be the workforce keep Bray special no need for him to take Losses. I think the injury helped him early on with his arm help build the slow burn momentum Phone Post 3.0

GSP24 - You read Wikipedia lots, eh?

Just bugging you.

Bray's the greatest talent in WWE right now imo. Phone Post 3.0

and no i have followed his entire career

bo-lieve that!

Sub Phone Post 3.0

RUSRedDevil - Good guy wrestled him a bunch in hs I like the fact he wrestles smart and the Family actually splits the ring work should lead to longer careers for all of them. Luke Harper could become Undertaker the 2nd and I would be cool with it. Amazing story telling with his wild hill billy style of movement Phone Post 3.0
That's pretty cool.

Did Harper and the other guy jump you every time?those bastards Phone Post 3.0

I don't know why but I want a 4th member in that family. A Benoit worker that comes in like a savage rather than a pure brawler.

He's got the whole world In his hands

WrestlingSucks - I don't know why but I want a 4th member in that family. A Benoit worker that comes in like a savage rather than a pure brawler.
. Phone Post 3.0

WaltJ -
RUSRedDevil - Good guy wrestled him a bunch in hs I like the fact he wrestles smart and the Family actually splits the ring work should lead to longer careers for all of them. Luke Harper could become Undertaker the 2nd and I would be cool with it. Amazing story telling with his wild hill billy style of movement Phone Post 3.0
That's pretty cool.

Did Harper and the other guy jump you every time?those bastards Phone Post 3.0
Lol he used to fucking lose it every time I beat him bc I was younger than him, separate state divisions so we both won it the same year but he was an ox. Phone Post 3.0

this kids choir is crushing it!

ttt