The Xbone Evolve Alpha Thread

JTA182 -

anyone with a spare code for xbox one?

This. I dint want one.

I NEED ONE Phone Post 3.0

I just signed up using 2 different emails.

If I get 2 codes I'll check back here and see if anyone needs one Phone Post 3.0

Anyone? How's it been Phone Post 3.0

Bout to jump on and play now.

Game where its 4v1 online. The 4 are hunters tracking down and trying to kill the 1 who is some sort of super monster.

Too Rude - Game where its 4v1 online. The 4 are hunters tracking down and trying to kill the 1 who is some sort of super monster.
This,

Finally am original game Phone Post 3.0

PatK -

Guys, if you don't have it try this

http://www.gamesradar.com/get-access-evolve-big-alpha-right-here-right-now/

I just tried it and it said I should be getting an email for the alpha

VU

Really want to try this game out.

Posted for a code. We will see if I get one. Phone Post 3.0

I edited in GTs into the OP for quick reference

LittleKang - Anyone? How's it been Phone Post 3.0
meh Phone Post 3.0

I'm loving it. Playing as the monster and slaughtering the whole team is amazing but working together with a solid squad is just as awesome. Phone Post 3.0

My big issue with the game is that the average game is like 12-15 minutes, and only 2 minutes of that are spent actually fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, meh for me too. Only played a couple games so far though. Also trying to keep in mind this is an alpha build, so itll probably be a good bit more polished when it releases.

Just registered. Hopefully I got an email Phone Post 3.0

Just spent about 2 hours or so playing with a group of OGers and had a really fun time with it

We had an epic 21 minute battle and persevered through the power of friendship and teamwork.

Definitely a lot of fun when you have a full group. Phone Post 3.0

Bad Moon Rising - Just spent about 2 hours or so playing with a group of OGers and had a really fun time with it

We had an epic 21 minute battle and persevered through the power of friendship and teamwork.

yeah that was fun. FRIENDSHIP!

still not buying this game when it comes out though. Phone Post 3.0

The game is fun, but it's going to get repetitive as fuck. It's a cool, original concept but I don't think it's going to have any real longevity. Controls could be tighter. And the whole experience can be ruined if you get players that suck. A couple of times last night, I would find the monster within 20 seconds and engage, only to find I'm totally alone and none of my teammates can follow simple directions. Shitty players as both the monster or the hunters can break the game. You must play this as a team of 4 people who know each other. Will not buy, but it is enjoyable. Phone Post 3.0

The Blizz -
Bad Moon Rising - Just spent about 2 hours or so playing with a group of OGers and had a really fun time with it

yeah that was fun. FRIENDSHIP!

still not buying this game when it comes out though. Phone Post 3.0
Friendship

Yeah, neither will I. Fun as hell with 3 other people, but I dont really want to buy a game that I have to have 3 other ppl to play with me for it to be fun. Phone Post 3.0

I cant get into a game where I need to know the people im playing with to have fun. I barely know anyone so its retarded hard to find enough players to not have to play with randoms.

Predhunter 699 Phone Post 3.0

New issue.... Everyone playing wants to be a monster. 4 of the last 5 games I've played, someone leaves matchmaking as soon as they see they aren't the monster. Then we have to play with AI. Phone Post 3.0