TheGARV's UFC 66 Predictions (Vid)

Funny stuff.......

can thegarv also do breakdowns of the cards after the fights. I would love to see the Garvs take on UFN that just happened

U must give us pride pedictions when the full card is out.Nice stuff btw

TTT for later.... damn Firewall @ work blocks YOUTUBE now...cant see any of the videos.

Brooks

If anybody watched that and felt an urge deep down to crush my face with a blunt object, as so many others have, check this out:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PLsWogodYQQ&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

lol

LMAO at the feather puncher.

You seem like that crazy uncle that no one really talks to anymore...

not an insult just making an observation...

please don't peel my caps

Damn,I didn't even notice the "McTapout"

These vids deliver the goods.

"You seem like that crazy uncle that no one really talks to anymore..."

Kyok! My favorite nephew, it's been so long. I know you are still upset about what happened when we went up into the woods to go "hunting" that time and I didn't bring any guns.

Think of it as a rite of passage, kind of like the movie Deliverance. Squealing like a pig and all, just some good clean fun. It wasn't that bad--not enough to never speak to me again.

Put it all behind you, boy, and come over here and sit on your old uncle's lap. We'll talk about the first thing that comes up.

--Uncle Crazy

You are the fucking man GZ! And LOL at all the people on youtube who take you and themselves too seriously.

"CZ, you should do one of these about Kimbo.. "

haha, you read my mind. I'm mulling that one over.

worth the watch.........

Thats funny shit!

"Kyok! My favorite nephew, it's been so long. I know you are still upset about what happened when we went up into the woods to go "hunting" that time and I didn't bring any guns.

Think of it as a rite of passage, kind of like the movie Deliverance. Squealing like a pig and all, just some good clean fun. It wasn't that bad--not enough to never speak to me again.

Put it all behind you, boy, and come over here and sit on your old uncle's lap. We'll talk about the first thing that comes up.

--Uncle Crazy"

Not upset, just confused, and scared inside... I thought we were gonna bond, but somehow you convinced me to play "just the tip." At least you were gentle about it...

As for the guns... you told me you were packin!

Good clean fun huh? how do you explain the miracle whip?

As for the sittin on your lap... why not? Ill be over about sixish? hope thats good for you!

LOL

Again, great vid man!

That was funny and it just got the Tito stamp of approval three posts up. Very impressive!

I would like to see a post UFC 66 recap.

LOL - CZ deserves to be famous. I was LMAOing the whole way through.

Nearly as good as the all time classic 'too many rules' video.

CZ - post that one again.

Wow, thanks Tito. That made my day. Good luck next week!!

If anybody is interested in increasing their punching power, here is a vid of an article I wrote about it for Sports Illustrated.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Op_F7x-Kh74&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

ttt

"From: FUTA1

Date: 12/23/06 03:42 AM
954 Total Posts Ignore User

Thats funny shit!"

tito has spoken