There Are No Guns In Prison

But there is plenty of weapons and violence.

Getting rid of guns is a fantasy that would change nothing.

There are no guns in prison, but somehow prisoners attack, maim and kill each other regularly.

Water is wet

If we took away everyone's guns and put all of them into prisons then all the prisoners would be dead and no one would want to go to prison and it would be a win win.

I watched a documentary series about prison called OZ on hbo and there were a few guns there.

Shotgun made out of bedposts.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of someone with nothing but time on their hands.

Prison made zip gun:

There was one gun in Orange Is The New Black season 5, and it made the entire season awesome.

Zip gun conficscated in a Colorado prison:

Brockback Mountain - I watched a documentary series about prison called OZ on hbo and there were a few guns there.

HBO has crazy documentaries. Amazing how they were able to record all of those murderes. 

Zned -

Shotgun made out of bedposts.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of someone with nothing but time on their hands.

Assault bedposts imo 

e. kaye - 

But there is plenty of weapons and violence.

Getting rid of guns is a fantasy that would change nothing.

There are no guns in prison, but somehow prisoners attack, maim and kill each other regularly.

If the prisoners all had guns would there be more or less gun violence?

BAN FINGERS!

Its the inanimate object's fault. You idiot.

And we meed more victim disarmament zones, I mean gun free zones.

http://thechive.com/2012/12/06/apparently-you-can-make-an-ak-47-out-of-just-about-anything-25-photos/

Prisoners are obviously a representative sample too!