There are NO STEROIDS in sports!

he he, just had to....

BondsandSylvia.jpg

(photo courtesy of MMAWEEKLY.com)

Best thread eva....

I think Jens and Tim are in a competition of who can give themselves the worst hair cut

"I think Jens and Tim are in a competition of who can give themselves the worst hair cut"

lmao!

nice pic funny as hell

Jens? Is my browser omitting something?

"Jens? Is my browser omitting something?"

Referring to Sylvia's hairstyle I believe.

Balco ????????

"Referring to Sylvia's hairstyle I believe."

Thanks dude

Sweet sweet irony.

Bonds is probably in cleets (seeing that he is wearing his batting glove).

"WHOA, Jens looks huge there."

So does Lou Gossett Jr.

Tim, is showing Barry where HE applies the cream and the clear.

The thing about it is, Tim owned up to his usage. He took the fall and stood up like a man for it, took his punishment and moved on. Bonds on the other hand is loosing my respect. I do not like the fact that Tim used them but I respect him for what he did after.

"The thing about it is, Tim owned up to his usage. He took the fall and stood up like a man for it, took his punishment and moved on. Bonds on the other hand is loosing my respect. I do not like the fact that Tim used them but I respect him for what he did after. "

Yeah well thats because Tim was tested and got caught red assed! Barry has NOT tested positive and been caught - everything you have heard and read about - is exactly that "hear say".

"The thing about it is, Tim owned up to his usage. He took the fall and stood up like a man for it, took his punishment and moved on."

Not exactly true.

Tim got caught AGAIN 9 months later then said he didnt, but whent it came out he did, he said it was leftover amoutns from the first time, when anybody know knows anything knows its IMPOSSIBLE for winstrol to show up a year after you first used them.

He didnt REALLY come all the way clean.

I hate how everyone assumes Barry Bonds is on Roids. Anyone who knows about physical fitness and weight training realizes that it is possible to put on that much muscle in a 10 year span with hard work and the right diet. He's a professional athelete, so you have to figure he has the best trainers and nutritionists around. A lot of peoples matabolism doesnt calm down until there mid-20's, so the argument that Barry was skinny 15 years ago and huge now isn't warranted. Why is it so inconcievable that he can gain that much muscle over 10 years???

"A lot of peoples matabolism doesnt calm down until there mid-20's, so the argument that Barry was skinny 15 years ago and huge now isn't warranted."

The dude had a puny frame w/ the slightest hint of muscle as it was. He wasn't exactly the most genetically gifted of athletes, and his bones were feeble-looking. Shit, even with 20 years of heavy, weight-resistance training, his gaunty muscle build wouldn't have allowed him to attain such massive, robust results, without the help of some HGH/steroids. It's just in-fucking-possible.

WABAAAM!

Bonds: Ok give me my $20 bucks now

well hi did KINDA own up. the shit he was taking wasnt really all that much for performance as much as it was for looks.

he just sorta confused the dates on when he stopped :)