There are some awesome people in this world.

My mother n law died in our house Sunday evening. She was here watching our 3 kids. We were away on a trip.

Turns out she had no life insurance and no money. She has 3 children. My wife's sister said she had no money to chip in. Her brother was attempting to sell something to chip in so it basically left my wife and I with the tab. My wife decided to start up a gofundme account online and in less than 24 hours there has been 3250 donated. I cannot believe it. It's crazy how kind people can be during times like this. It has really changed my outlook on things. We really have some special friends and family. Phone Post 3.0

People can be kind, although I'm pessimistic and I think there are more shitty people than good. Sorry for your loss, op. Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert - For funeral costs? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Fund is up to 3750 right now. I am damn near teary eyed. Phone Post 3.0

That's more than half. Good luck, wish I could help. Phone Post 3.0

Either post the link here or PM it. Thanks.

Sorry for your loss op. Glad to hear you're getting help. Phone Post 3.0

With all the recent threads of atrocities committed by soulless pieces of shit, and onlookers doing nothing to help, this thread is exactly what I needed.

VU x 3 OP! Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome. There are some decent people in the world.

DonFreedomFrye - Are you the guy who was paying $1600 a month on car payments a couple of months ago?
Holy shit if true! I remember that thread!! Phone Post 3.0

DonFreedomFrye - Are you the guy who was paying $1600 a month on car payments a couple of months ago?
Sure was! That problem got solved. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.gofundme.com/dl32ho Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - Either post the link here or PM it. Thanks.
Sorry I was late but it's posted now. Phone Post 3.0

Threw some your way, glad to see people chipping in and helping your family Phone Post 3.0

MDubya - Threw some your way, glad to see people chipping in and helping your family Phone Post 3.0
Thanks alot bro Phone Post 3.0

Throw up the link, I'll donate something. Phone Post 3.0

Edit, found it. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys. Every little bit helps. My wife had to go move her stuff out of her house today. I have realized that we have some really awesome friends and family. Phone Post 3.0