There is NO doomsday for businesses AT ALL

So many people think it's the end of the world for businesses small and large. Or thinks Las Vegas is doomed.

LOL. Get a grip guys. It's like Warren Buffett says, you find out whose swimming naked when the tide goes out. This just exposed businesses big time. And businesses will thrive. If anything, this will force business habits to change and actually be savers like Asians.

Alternative thread title: “I’ve never owned a business nor know anyone that has ever owned a business”. 

25 Likes

Welcome to the dumbest hot take of the week.

12 Likes

rexkwondo79 - So many people think it's the end of the world for businesses small and large. Or thinks Las Vegas is doomed.

LOL. Get a grip guys. It's like Warren Buffett says, you find out whose swimming naked when the tide goes out. This just exposed businesses big time. And businesses will thrive. If anything, this will force business habits to change and actually be savers like Asians.

How long do you think that will take? 
5-10-20 years?

will there need to be a conflict 1st. 

people like you have zero concept of how things work. 

yes Things will come back... but at what cost to the people that are here now?

depressions last years.. could be a decade before things rebound.

are you willing to wait?

Nitecrawler -

Alternative thread title: “I’ve never owned a business nor know anyone that has ever owned a business”. 

End of thread 

2 Likes

I should clarify. I mean businesses OVERALL. As in, business will go on and will thrive. Big time. What goes down must come up. And back down.'

Yes, some current businesses will get fucked up. But don't act like now all restaurants are done or fitness gyms or hair salons or etc. LOL this just exposed which ones were not prepared with any sort of cushion. What kind of idiot business runs without wearing a seatbelt?

This was the BEST thing to ever happen to business in general. It's like when the unhealthy guy gets a wake up call that his lifestyle will lead to diabetes and turns out its the best thing for him to change his SHIT habits and loses all the weight.

rexkwondo79 - I should clarify. I mean businesses OVERALL. As in, business will go on and will thrive. Big time. What goes down must come up. And back down.'

Yes, some current businesses will get fucked up. But don't act like now all restaurants are done or fitness gyms or hair salons or etc. LOL this just exposed which ones were not prepared with any sort of cushion. What kind of idiot business runs without wearing a seatbelt?

This was the BEST thing to ever happen to business in general. It's like when the unhealthy guy gets a wake up call that his lifestyle will lead to diabetes and turns out its the best thing for him to change his SHIT habits and loses all the weight.

Look up broken window fallacy.

1 Like

Your second post was even dumber than the first.  Go back to lurking

7 Likes

rexkwondo79 - I should clarify. I mean businesses OVERALL. As in, business will go on and will thrive. Big time. What goes down must come up. And back down.'

So how long before unemployment is back to 2019 levels in the USA?

The best thing that could happen to business is a government mandated shutdown of production.

Genius!

4 Likes

rexkwondo79 - I should clarify. I mean businesses OVERALL. As in, business will go on and will thrive. Big time. What goes down must come up. And back down.'

You are just writing words and phrases. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

"Some will get fucked up", "LOL", "wearing a seatbelt", "this was the BEST thing to ever happen"

Man, you are one dumb son of a bitch.

2 Likes

Nitecrawler - 

Even better alternative thread title:

"Please vote me into Bolivia because I'm only sixteen and I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about"

This thread and specifically this post qualifies you as the dumbest fuck this site has ever seen and that’s saying A LOT. 

1 Like

Of all the dumb shit I've read on here over the last month OP is the dumbest

This should get cataloged with other brilliant ideas such as:

1) The best way to become an excellent fighter is to train to take as many blows as possible.

2) if you object to your wife fucking other men, it's a signal your marriage isnt strong enough.

1 Like

rexkwondo79 - I should clarify. I mean businesses OVERALL. As in, business will go on and will thrive. Big time. What goes down must come up. And back down.'

Whose Business though? what about the 15-30% of people who are going to lose their business through no real fault of their own.

"Oh they should have prepared better."

I am sorry, but there isn't a business in the world that runs projections that entertain the possibility the government will mandated them shut, while zero dollars comes in the door for several months, while they are still responsible for most expenses.

"Jane, we need to be prepared, can you run me out a projection that shows a 100% drop off in business for the next 4 months."

That will never happen, models that show sales down 20% sure, not 100% over four months, because of a mandated shut down.

2 Likes

Kid Salami -

Lurking??

Or just Kirik gong thru unused SN's and posting another nonsense thread, again.

The middle is once again bailing out big business. 

Business as usual.

1 Like

Al Cappucino -
Kid Salami -

Lurking??

Or just Kirik gong thru unused SN's and posting another nonsense thread, again.

Imagine a 40 year old dumb mothefucker who knows nothing about business trolling on a forum.