THERE IS NO MANDATE: Employers are screwed

According to my 3 minutes of google research she is correct.

6 Likes

I can’t take her seriously because she’s wearing a Metallica t-shirt.

If it was Testament on the other hand, or King Diamond, then I’d know she’s legit.

9 Likes

She can ride my lightning.

7 Likes

lets hope they all get the bjezuz sued out of them

2 Likes

“ As The Federalist’s Joy Pullmann previously noted, “Biden’s so-called vaccine mandate doesn’t exist — at least, not yet.”

“There is no executive order. There’s nothing but press statements,” Pullmann wrote last week. “Despite what you may have been falsely led to believe by the media fantasy projection machine, press statements have exactly zero legal authority.”

Psaki later acknowledged that an official, enforceable rule from the Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration is not here but promised that it is coming. She said could offer no “expectation of when that’ll be finalized.”

“I would say that requiring and mandating for businesses of 100 people or over vaccines is not a small task. That is a big bold proposal idea and something that we want to implement with as much clarity as we can,” she said. “We know there will be questions, even after these rules are put out, we understand that. But that’s why we wanted to take a little bit of time, not too much time, to get it done.”

In.

Interdasting… I’m hoping that all these unconstitutional decisions bite these companies in the ass!

2 Likes

but if they are private companies cant they make their own rules and make up their own mandates as they see fit to run their business?

2 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Right?

I hope people sue the shit out of them ALL!

1 Like

This admin is a shit show. Plain and simple shit show. Fuck Joe Biden and fuck every last dumb motherfucker that voted for him.

3 Likes

We’ll see.

I’m not sure they’re covered if they are claiming to be following a mandate that doesn’t exist.

It’s all new territory. While having taken the shot isn’t a protected class, not taking the shot and claiming religious exemption and then getting fired for it absolutely is.

2 Likes

Companies have a work around, a lot are just putting people on administrative leave and not scheduling them as well as getting out of paying unemployment.