There is no plan to get Americans outside of Kabul out of Afghanistan

They are being blocked from getting to the airport by Taliban checkpoints. Some are being beaten. The US Government is going to ask the Taliban to stop.

For fuck’s sake, get some armored vehicles on the ground and get out citizens out of there.

5 Likes

That should work, lol.

2 Likes

“There have been instances where we have received reports of people being turned away or pushed back or even beaten. We are taking that up in a channel with the Taliban to try to resolve those issues. And we are concerned about whether that will continue to unfold in the coming days,” Jake Sullivan

1 Like

“We are talking to them about what the exact timetable is for how this will all play out, and I don’t want to negotiate in public on working out the best modality to get the most people out in the most efficient way possible. By and large, what we have found is that people have been able to get to the airport,” Sullivan said.

Yeah it shouldn’t be asking for allowable timetables, it should just be, “You let our people to the airport safely or we will fucking kill each and every one of you.”

4 Likes

OP,

Argo fuck yourself!

1 Like

The Taliban are questioning people that go out with women and children and then harrassing them. They know that you are a sympathizer if you have your women out of house.

This all could go real bad. We have completely lost all control out side of the airport. It will be incredibly bloody to try to retake parts of the city.

1 Like

This couldn’t be more true

3 Likes

Maybe we can ask for ours back?

3 Likes

Americans are going to die and their blood will be on Biden’s hands and anyone who didn’t advocate to get the Americans out safely first.

We have all kinds of contractors there, from military contractors to people being paid to teach gender studies.

This is a shame, and that there is no plan is a disgrace.

6 Likes

The Taliban I think has their own ride share app, maybe that will be an option

1 Like

It’s unbelievable to me that they had no plan in place to get Americans out. Bad enough there is no plan for the poor afghans that are going to die horrible deaths.

1 Like

To hell with afghani citizens and any US citizen greedy enough to go there as a contractor.

Dont spend one more cent of my tax money on that region zionists!!

1 Like

How was getting people out first not the number 1 item on the plan? We should have coordinated with the UK and other coalition forces, too. What a complete clusterfuck.

3 Likes

It is like the plot to an 80s action movie.

Americans get left behind and a commando group saves them.

Except we don’t have a rogue commando group lead by. body builder to go get 15,000 Americans.

It’s not like the Taliban are a traditional army that has command and control structure. So even if at the top they agree to not hurt our people it doesn’t mean that some of the militants wouldn’t. Nobody would be held accountable.

2 Likes

You’re on the OG! You’re no military expert!

1 Like

Idk why the fuck anyone stayed. Joe Biden and Jen Psaki are the only ones that didn’t see this coming.

I just listen to a Tucker Carlson clip on YouTube where he showed the pisaki press conference… The woman was directly asked by a reporter about prioritizing Americans in Afghanistan to get them out and pisaki basically said… Everyone over there is the same priority… They’ll listen to it it’s unbelievable

1 Like

Yeah, that’s absolutely insane.

1 Like

Thanks Biden voters

1 Like