There is no plan to get Americans outside of Kabul out of Afghanistan

The worst is yet to come. At some point the Taliban are going to lose their patience and start wholesale murdering people, Americans included.

1 Like

50 million of them can’t hear you,. it’s dirt naptime.

I know, and it is really awful.

1 Like

Any Americans killed will be deemed white supremacists and Trump supporters.

1 Like

@00:30

1 Like

LOL @ “plan”

Taliban has 10,000-15,000 American citizens as hostages at the present time. This doesn’t even begin to count the people from other countries and interpreters.

1 Like

I think it’s terrible and an obvious example of political incompetence, but IF sacrifices must be made I say start there.

3 Likes

Can’t believe she wore a hijab smh

3 Likes

I want to know why the fuck anyone would willingly go there to teach anything. Especially gender studies.

You pull about 150k a year tax free.

You obviously have no idea just how important gender studies are. This place is full of hateful people.

1 Like

Biden probably found out they are all registered republicans

2 Likes

We trained some real killers before we left though… why don’t they just help out?

Afghanistan-Military-Troops-Are-Having-a-Hard-Time-Understanding-Jumping-Jacks

1 Like

And become life longer Democrat voters…

1 Like

I have watched this about 300 times and it’s not even the first time i’ve seen it. Explains how they would think jumping a plane would be a good idea.

1 Like

To be fair though, not all countries have a tradition of doing jumping jacks. I remember in my BJJ class we had some guest BB and Purples straight from Brazil come to visit and be guest trainers for a week or two. During the warm ups they couldn’t figure out jumping jacks and I was just like wtf until I realized maybe jumping jacks aren’t a universal thing.

2 Likes

Americans will be evacuated.

The more immediate crisis for the Biden Admin. is helping facilitate transportation for vulnerable Afghans by processing SIVs ASAP.

The Taliban is not going to go around killing American contractors. They will, in all likelihood, be home in time to go trick or treating with their kids.

The Taliban is, however, targeting Afghan nationals, esp. those who worked with American interests. They are the A1 priority for removal at the moment.

User name checks out…

I kid!

Which tweet is this copied from?

2 Likes