There is no shame in fixing a bad park job

It seems people in my apartment complex have a fucking hard time parking in between lines. I woke up this morning to find some fuck head angled into his spot so close to my car that I'm surprised he was able to get out of the driver's side. Luckily there were no dents or scratches on my car.

I know the majority of time its just pure laziness and apathy, but sometimes I think jackasses assume it is some kinda of slight to their masculinity if they have to fix a shitty park job, it's not, it takes 15 seconds to try again and park correctly.

lol

I made a thread about this about a year back...but I've noticed that women are the only ones that will attempt to redo a parking job.

The thing is, they almost always fuck it up worse than it was before. Phone Post 3.0

Ich liebe Katzen - 

I can't park for shit. I always park crooked plus I drive a chick car so when I get out people are expecting a dumb bitch to pop out and it's a hairy man. FML

lol

Hocky Balboa - The thing is, they almost always fuck it up worse than it was before

I don't doubt it