There Is No Such Thing As....

A Detox or Superfoods

Can we stop this shit please?

Sure I know "facebook" but if I see another stupid cocktail to detox or cleanse I'm gonna lose it.

Or these stupid fat cunts talking about "superfoods" when they weigh 300lbs and clearly supplement the "superfoods" with custard filled donuts

UFOs or is there?

I dare you to tell the irish that the potato isn't a superfood.

I made a set of anal beads using açaí berries.

It works.

TzTinkle - I dare you to tell the irish that the potato isn't a superfood.

Ok one

You can turn that into vodka....I have Russian blood, so I guess that's basically a superfood

mihow - 

I consider a lot of veggies to be superfoods: broccoli / beets among them

No

That's just food. Nothing "super" about them

Throwin'Knuckles - 

Lol super foods are for fags. I eat the much superior super duper foods. ( non GMHO/gluten stuff)

Whoa!

Can you detox from them?

What's your recipe?

brocolli sprouts...

Gluten. 

fuzzislipperz - 

Gluten. 

ohh good one

That would trigger these people

lionsoul - 

brocolli sprouts...

Halfway crooks 

What if you detox by stopping the consumption of toxins. Does that count?

Paging Master Lukey

Buzzwords aside.

Are you saying that the food you eat doesn't have a direct effect on your gut biome? There is a large and rapidly growing body of research that your gut biome has huge effect on your hormones, mental health, skin, memory, not to mention a whole host of chronic diseases can be cured by the food you eat...

I can tell you with some certainty that the ONLY way to actually  "remove toxins" from your system is by afffixing special cotton detox patches to the soles of your feet.

They will turn greyish and that proves the toxins have indeed left your system via the podiatric route.

That is science. Everything else is nonsense.

People like to say that shit about blueberries.

I don't give a fuck if they are or aren't. I eat the fuck out of blueberries.

CaptainWoody -
mihow - 

No

Saying there are no superfoods is like saying there are no supercars. “Ferrari and Nissan, same difference. They both take you from one place to another.” Certain foods help the body in ways “normal foods” don’t. We are all just fucking lucky to live in a age were we have access to the best foods on earth whenever we want. 

mihow -
Heddshot -
CaptainWoody -
mihow - 

No

Saying there are no superfoods is like saying there are no supercars. “Ferrari and Nissan, same difference. They both take you from one place to another.” Certain foods help the body in ways “normal foods” don’t. We are all just fucking lucky to live in a age were we have access to the best foods on earth whenever we want. 

like pizza, and dick!

This guy understands

Krill oil and Curcumin are legit superfoods. Supplementing them has been a game changer for me.