There is no way Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley is gonna be a real fight

You’re asking me?

I think Woodley will take a dive. This entire promotion seems overly dramatic and fake. I’m not sure how they will do it, seeing how terrible and fake askren vs paul did, but they will do it.

I hope to God I am wrong and this is a real boxing fight. But I highly doubt it. They will milk the paul train as much as they can for money

1 Like

It’s okay buddy, anything that happens will be used as evidence that it was fake. Real punches, fake punches, knockouts, decisions. No matter what, it was either a badly faked performance or a perfectly faked performance. The earth is flat. The whole world is a lie!

3 Likes

OP is really a low IQ individual. This is painful to read.

3 Likes

So bro wtf are you saying? Have you got an opinion on the fight or just giving op shit?

You too tex Deuce you big faggot. You calling op a retard but got nothing to say about the actual point of his post. What’s your iq you fuken flop?

1 Like

Woodley is a shitty fighter, so Jake could easily wind up beating him. Woodley could also beat Jake for obvious reasons. That’s why it’s a good match.

I don’t know why you needed me to state the obvious but there you go.

1 Like

Aren’t these pro fights? I’m pretty sure as much as the Paul brothers are annoying, they aren’t straight up criminals. These are serious allegations.

Lol of course you think it’s a good matchup. Any teenager would.

What should I say to you or the OP?

Both of you are laughably dumb. It was clear as day to anyone who isn’t clinically retarded this isn’t going to be a fake fight. Neither was the Askren fight.

Some people are beyond help, and both of you fall into that category.

1 Like

Fixed fight, woodley carried him the entire fight, threw one punch to the head the entire fight

It didn’t really looked fixed to me. Looked more like Paul was actually boxing, albeit with a pretty average gas tank and woodley was winding up single shots most of the fight of which he only got inside and landed one decent one

1 Like

dude, tyron threw one punch the entire fight

It wasn’t a real fight. It’s embarrassing people watch this shit, it’s like everyone’s 12 years old and routing for Rowdy Roddy Piper again only that was awesome and this is super duper gay

1 Like

It’s hilarious that people actually thought that Woodley was going to turn 4 years of hesitation in to a fruitful result in a boxing match… This is how the fight was going to look no matter if it was fixed or not.

It looked real to me. Tyron was just doing his usual low output stand there and do fuck all before exploding for a few seconds then doing fuck all again thing. Obviously with boxing gloves and shorter rounds (and it only being an 8 rounder) thats not exactly a strategy for success.

2 Likes

Eat shit. You don’t know what you’re watching and you never did.

If y’all really thought that was fake you’re an actual fool. I don’t care for Jake but his boxing matches have all been real. He’s a decent amateur boxer. Considering he was already set for life this is an insanely impressive run. Kid went from Disney and YouTube star to beating up tyron Woodley in a boxing match. Before y’all try to discredit that just realize that you couldn’t last a round with Sean omalley in a boxing match let alone the former WW champ with a big right hand. Have some respect and stop hating.

5 Likes

tyron hit jake once and jake almost died, so tyron missed the follow up shot on purpose and held a badly hurt jake up in the clinch

LMFAO!!! fixed as fuck

1 Like

tyron threw one punch the entire fight and jake almost died

tyron missed the follow up shot on purpose and then held jake up

pathetic that you idiots keep buying up this fake shit, they laugh at how stupid you guys are

troll GIF

2 Likes

You can’t fight lol

2 Likes