There went Chael's Relevancy...

He is done, IMO...that is all. Phone Post 3.0

Word Phone Post 3.0

He had any at LHW?

Chael went into bitch mode. It even looked like he may have tapped. Phone Post 3.0

Chael tapped out haha

Poor Shogun is the only guy Chael has looked good against in years.

Not really. He is a MW. He will beat Wandy's ass and remain at MW. Still has potential.

lol exposed yet again, UFC takes another hit.

jamesklyne - Chael went into bitch mode. It even looked like he may have tapped. Phone Post 3.0

He tapped. Just another day at the office...

You guys suck. I will always watch Chael fight. He's skilled and he brings it.

At MW he's still a force, Rashad is an incredible fighter who has been fighting at LHW...look at his resume he's one of the best LHW ever.

Soul Gravy - You guys suck. I will always watch Chael fight. He's skilled and he brings it.
Not saying that I won't watch his fights, just that he has 0 relevancy. Phone Post 3.0

Dud should not have been relevant enough to get a second shot at Silva IMO. Been saying that right along.

Looked like that elbow broke a bone. Chael is still a top fighter

nvm

chael did not want that fight at all and still went out there and fought. people can talk shit all day, but he still gets in the cage with these guys.

that was the worst match making in mma history. lose-lose just for the names. as much as i love wanderlei, chael is going to grind him into dust. then i would imagine he will be done. he's had his moment and he'll have to swallow his pride and accept the silver. not much else for him in this game and he's great on screen.

Chael vs Wand TUF brazil, we we all be talking about him still for a long time. Get over it moran

This was such an irrelevant fight...why..lol poor decision making on zuffa Phone Post 3.0

Terrible fight from the time it was announced. Why was this fight made? Phone Post

I submit cats - Chael vs Wand TUF brazil, we we all be talking about him still for a long time. Get over it moran

The only reason Chael has a chance of beating Wand is that Wand went through wars in Pride while Chael was ambling along in the minors. Well, that and TRT.