There went Chael's Relevancy...

dimesnake - Terrible fight from the time it was announced. Why was this fight made? Phone Post
To get suga back in the frame at lhw, or at the very least put the ufc in a position where they can justify rashads next fight if it is a top 3 guy...Dana - "But, but he best Chael you egg"

To use a pro wrestling term, this was a squash match. Phone Post 3.0

*beat Chael. Fucking phone. Phone Post 3.0

ontilt - At MW he's still a force, Rashad is an incredible fighter who has been fighting at LHW...look at his resume he's one of the best LHW ever.
These bums don't know Phone Post 3.0

It was nice of him to let his close friend win. He knows he wants one more fight, win lose or draw against Vandy...So why go out there and put up a fight against Rashad?

The forums will talk about Chael for awhile because of the Tuf show and Wand fight. Chael will probably beat Wand but it is the same as when he beat Shogun. I have nothing against either one but both of those fighters are famous for what they did years ago and are not going to be making a run for the title. Rashad is still a real contender in that division and you saw what happened to Chael.

He never wanted this fight, he knows he wont get another title shot, and Rashad is his friend. Therefore, he didn't even try tonight. He has one fight left, winning tonight would only complicate his future.

I don't think so. Has a strong performance against Wandy and everybody will forget about his missteps at 205 and he'll start climbing the 185 ladder again

I wonder why they didn't interview him after Phone Post 3.0

He will beat Wandy though... Phone Post 3.0

That was a dumb match up and a horrible fight to make. Chael shouldn't really be at 205 and Rashad is the worst type of guy he could have faced and I think Chael new it going in. Chael is many things and one is a realist. He new at a certain point in the cage with Rashad that he had nothing for him and that was that. To say Chael is all show and hype is bullahit and a lie and means your not a true fan. Chael has beat some very tough high ranked guys over the years, he's taken beatings and fought through and won, and will likely smash Wand so he's still relevant in many fight fans eyes. He's just not a guy who says no to a fight and they keep giving him the best guys in the work. Anderson, Jones, Shogun, Rashad, I mean those are killers and Chael hasn't ever won a title in the UFC. The guys got balls just to walk to the cage. Phone Post

Not to mention Chael is part of that old era, he's got fight miles on him as well as a life long wrestling career. He's at the end of his road but still got a couple left in him. Phone Post