There's a dead body in our front yard.

Crazy woke up this morning there were police everywhere. No one idea what happened since it happened in the middle of the night I guess. 

The family showed up about an hour ago and they are screaming and crying outside. Fucking sad. 

1 Like

No idea, eh? Better wash up and burn your clothes. You probably had another blackout drunk night where you don't remember shit.

I hope you didn't use a Bushkill Blade.

5 Likes

Good for you for standing your ground!

Make White Hispanics proud! 

![](upload://lE9AN0Ftj6jhZ387yqpTQphMCjm.gif)

Remember last time?

2 Likes

sure bro...posting on og is not an alibi

Probably O.J. did it.

From the sounds of it someone across the street fucking OD 

1 Like

Turn the sprinklers on!!

3 Likes

Can't people will OD in their own yard 

OP is the Manimal.....

Mutant -

Crazy woke up this morning there were police everywhere. No one idea what happened since it happened in the middle of the night I guess. 

The family showed up about an hour ago and they are screaming and crying outside. Fucking sad. 

Now that you have seen me and my company's work, care to hire ours on as a protection team? First one was free.

3 Likes
Mutant -

Why were they crying and screaming? Did they know the stiff?

BruteDion -
Mutant -

Now that you have seen me and my company's work, care to hire ours on as a protection team? First one was free.

I wouldn't be be sad if the rest of them had a boating accident 

1 Like
Im with the banned -
Mutant -

Why were they crying and screaming? Did they know the stiff?

I'm guessing it's the family 3 suvs arrived and the are crying and screaming. Some look old. 

1 Like

Where do you live?

Can the cops let you know WTF happened on your prosperity?

Coming Up Milhouse -

Where do you live?

I'm extremely curious as well.  And more details please. 

Coming Up Milhouse -

Where do you live?

Nice try!

He was just jogging OP. 

2 Likes

Wow I thought this was going to be a dead bird killed by a cat or maybe a possum hit by a car.

But you are talking real life people, or used to be live.