Theres a lot of Lyoto destroys Jones threads.

I don't think its going to be that easy I think if any Machida can do it. What in saying is this is still the same guy who just tore up rampage an shogun. Who has don't that to either of those fighters? The Wand fight was still competetive.

Lyoto is great but lets face it his task is pretty big tomorrow. He has the tools but so does Jones and its a fight so we will see i cant wait.

I like both of these fighters its going to be a slaughter or the most beautiful chess match ever. Phone Post

a lot has been made of Lyoto's training camp for this fight from Lyoto adding 10kgs of lean muscle since his Couture fight, bringing in King Mo, hiring sports physiologists to keep him in tip-top shape, etc.

and people have also seen Machida look great during the weigh-ins today

beyond all that, Machida possesses tools that can threaten Jones on paper. Add that all up, and you can understand why a lot of people feel Machida can pull this off

The best thing is the loser of this fight whoops anyone else in the division.

Yes, even Machida whoops Shogun if they fight again. Watch.

I disagree about the shogun what im saying is i thinks the odds are more balanced Phone Post

they do this every time a champ fights

I felt this way but have re-thought this. Machida likes to hang on the outside and look for openings. This is suicide with Jones and his reach advantage. Jones has equal speed or better then Machida and his reach nullifies Machidas in and out speed.

Machida will not clinch cause Jones beats him there too. My guess is Jones picks him apart on the outside while Machida is looking for that opening that never comes and TKO's or submits him inside of 3 rounds.

10kg of lean muscle? LOL Phone Post

styles make fights, lots of people think Machida has the style to defeat jones.

Jamiee - a lot has been made of Lyoto's training camp for this fight from Lyoto adding 10kgs of lean muscle since his Couture fight, bringing in King Mo, hiring sports physiologists to keep him in tip-top shape, etc.

and people have also seen Machida look great during the weigh-ins today

beyond all that, Machida possesses tools that can threaten Jones on paper. Add that all up, and you can understand why a lot of people feel Machida can pull this off

Did you see the camp and or technology Rampage had? Lol!!!!! That didn't seem to help much, my opinion it's irrelevant when your fighting a man that has nearly a foot of reach on you. Phone Post

Macheda is going to get beat down. Phone Post

If Machida can find his range Bones will be in big trouble. The problem for Machida is that he will be well within JBJ's range before he can even come close to finding his range.

Ah well, I hate to see anyone lose in this fight but I believe that Bones will come out the winner. Should be a hell of a fight though.