There's a Taco Bell opening in my city.

I know it's probably not a big deal to you guys, but this is big fucking news here. For some reason the city of ~180000 people has never met corporate requirements or some shit and they have finally decided to make it happen.

grand opening is in a couple days and there's over 1000 people planning to go. 

Ive never had a chance to eat at one. I've heard it's cheap, but how is the food?

We had one in place riel on campus in the 90's.

Sorry we didn't get the wall up in time

Taco bell is good if your shitfaced.

There are 3-5 locations within 20min of where i live.

Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the best item on the menu by far.

of the fast food options i have always found it to be the most reliable to have at least ok food, it is pretty damn hard to fuck up a taco. 

Mexican Pizza and an Enchuritto

We also don't have an Olive Garden. I've eaten at Taco Bell, but never eaten at Olive Garden.

OP...you should go with Blair some day. That guy can eat a lot of Taco Bell. We went in Milwaukee.

Well, it's fast food so there's that. However, I think their bean burritos taste great. In fact, any of the big burritos I've had from there were good.

We also have a gay crosswalk in our city.

King Trav - We had one in place riel on campus in the 90's.

I forgot about that one. I only ever went to the arcade and theatre there.

Weird that there isn't one already there, but even more weird that you haven't tried one while traveling or some shit. 

King Trav - We also don't have an Olive Garden. I've eaten at Taco Bell, but never eaten at Olive Garden.

OP...you should go with Blair some day. That guy can eat a lot of Taco Bell. We went in Milwaukee.

Ha I saw on FB he is planning to go to the opening. I hope they are ready for him.

Shinsplint -
King Trav - We had one in place riel on campus in the 90's.

I forgot about that one. I only ever went to the arcade and theatre there.

Fuck that was a good arcade.

I like it.

Taco Bell inspired me to make my own double decker tacos at home. Of course, mine are a million times better -- but that's where I got the idea.

I recommend the beef grilled stuffed burrito. Steak is good but less likely to be fresh.

I always like a double decker taco supreme.

Mexican pizza was a childhood favorite -- but it seems to have lost something over the years. Still good, but they should drop the price.

They used to have a Santa Fe chalupa that was really good, but for some reason got rid of it.

The cheesey bean and rice burrito off the dollar menu is pretty good and cheap.

You will probably enjoy sampling the menu since you've never been.

It is pretty good if you realize it is low grade fast food. Some good stuff that is bad for your health like the Cheesy Gordita Crunch or the Meximelt.

Nexuscrawlers - There are 3-5 locations within 20min of where i live.

Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the best item on the menu by far.
This man knows

Jesus, my shit town has had a dozen or more Taco Bells as long as I can remember. I can't fathom a world where thousands people would be waiting on a Taco Bell opening. The food is terrible. It used to be our drunken, late night last resort.

Oh yea, they all seem to be open until the early morning hours. So, if you're out late and liquored up it will taste that much better.

However, you might be kicking yourself the next day when it starts going through you.