***There's Only One Conor McGregor War Wagon***

There's only one Conor McGregor!! One Conor McGregor. Walking along. Singing his song. Walking in a McGregor wonderland.

"They love me out here.  I own this town, yeah.  I own Rio.  Where's Jose?  He's not even here.  Rumor has it he fled the country.  I love it here.  It's good to be here.  I love Brazil and Brazil loves me."

---

"If this was a different time I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work.  But this is a new time, so I'll whoop his ass in July."

---

"I look forward to looking him dead in the eye, because through all the bullshit, the eyes never lie...  The eyes don't lie, Jose... Look into my eyes little man.  Little Brazilian.  Uh vai morrer!!!  Whatcha got to say now, face to face?  Man to man.  Whatcha got to say?  You got nothing to say." 

---

"You're afraid.  You've never seen nobody like me...  I'm gonna break you down.  I'm gonna break you...  Tell him I said I am his daddy...  Sit on my lap.  Sit on my lap here.  I am your daddy."

---

Pilot - "That's the other plane in front of us."

"Can you talk to them?  Tell 'em I'm coming!  Tell 'em I'm coming.  Even in the sky.  Even on the jets I'm coming to get 'em, yeah.  Even on the fucking jets."

---

"He he ha, you see fear in my eyes?  You see nuthin in my eyes you little midget.  You little skinny old Brazilian fuck...  Whatcha gonna do?  You wanna do something?...  Gimme dat, I'll take dat belt!  You'll do nuthin."

---

"It's like in the jungle.  One king gets old.  He starts getting sloppy.  He starts stagnating.  Then a young gorilla comes up and kills him and takes everything he owns.  That is what is happening here."

---

"He is a decision machine.  He has 25 minutes to run.  25 minutes to hide that battle-worn chin.  And no one can hide that chin from me."

---

"Let's go a little bit closer.  Closer.  Let's get closer.  I want to smell his pussy.  I can smell your pussy from here."

---

"I heard I slapped him in the back of the head.  I didn't slap him in the back of the head.  I put my hand on his neck - and bent him over."

---

"You forgot the belt.  You forgot your belt...  It's a mental sign.  That's okay, it's a mental sign.  Yeah, grab it now.  He hasn't wanted to hold that belt all trip.  He wants it away from him."

---

"Here, you're looking at the king of Dublin!  You're looking at the king of Dublin, yeah.  You're looking at him...  You're looking at the king!"

---

"We are known for our fighting capabilities, the fighting Irish...  We're known way back for how we fight, so it's only right that we come and take over the premier fighting organization of the world."

Where are my Notorious war wagon brothers?  I can't be the only Conor fan here.  

Some of those quotes are solid gold.  Every single one is from the press tour.  Even on the jets, yeah!  

You should change it to:

There's only one McGregor!! One McGregor. Walking along. Singing his song. Walking in a Conor wonderland. Phone Post 3.0

I take that back. I guess there is more than one McGregor.

To be fair, there has to be more than one Ricky Hatton. Phone Post 3.0

The war wagon is kind of empty. I'll jump on with you before it fills up.

<...crickets....>

Man this war wagon is out of the gate with a thud. I suppose the quote barrage was a bit much.

Oh well, cheers to you my in the weeds Conor brethren and also to all the salty dogs.  

Gimme dat belt!

Phone Post 3.0

Time for fire up the war wagon again. Check in here if you'll be rooting for Conor to beat Mini tomorrow.

There's only one Conor McGregor!! One Conor McGregor. Walking along. Singing his song. Walking in a McGregor wonderland!!!

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Phone Post 3.0
Wrong thread.

You are looking for the hobbit "I also wrestled in high school, bro!!" wagon. Phone Post 3.0

Ricky Hatton brought more Brits to Vegas Phone Post 3.0

I'm cheering on conor all the way! Phone Post 3.0

There's only one Conor McGregor!!

One Conor McGregor.

Walking along.

Singing his song.

Walking in a McGregor wonderland!!!