There's Only One Reason 'Jacked as Sh*t' McGregor Would Pull Out of USADA Testing Pool

1 Like

McGregor, who broke his leg in a TKO loss to Dustin Poirier in July 2021, has not been tested by USADA in 2022. At the UFC 280 post-fight press conference in October, Dana White confirmed McGregor wasn’t in the testing pool and will have to complete six months in the program before he returns to the UFC.

McGregor (22-6 MMA, 10-4 UFC) has noticeably put on size since his injury and even has flaunted it, which Smith finds dodgy.
“It bothers the fck out of me – like that he pulled himself out of the USADA pool,” Smith said on Michael Bisping’s “Believe You Me” podcast. “There’s only one reason you would do that. He’s looking jacked as sht. You keep seeing videos of him flexing in front of mirrors and screaming and he’s huge. He healed really fast. Like, really fast.

“(Chris) Weidman still hasn’t (from his broken leg). I talked to Weidman today. He’s still having struggles. He’s still struggling to get back. Anderson (Silva) took a long time. Corey Hill took a long time. Anybody who’s broken their leg has taken a long time. He’s seemingly pretty healed up. It just bugs me that he gets to jump out of the pool, juice up on whatever he’s juiced on, and then just jump back in the pool and no one’s going to say sh*t about it? I don’t know. It’s weird. It bothers me.”

With McGregor’s increase in size, the 34-year-old has suggested his intention to return at 170 pounds. McGregor is 1-1 as a welterweight with a submission loss to Nate Diaz at UFC 196 and a 40-second TKO of Donald Cerrone at UFC 246.

1 Like

Obvious post is Obvious

8 Likes

Yup

I wish Anthony Smith would go the fuck away.

8 Likes

Idk I don’t mind Anthony. He’s well spoken at least.

4 Likes

Anderson Silva took a year to come back. Conor has been out longer than that. Also isnt his injury what Silva fans point to when they defend his positive test?

1 Like

Good point. I was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

Let the man juice in peace.
Hell, let them all juice in peace.
It as more dynamic when everyone was maxed out on anabolics!

6 Likes

Weren’t both Diaz fights at WW?

1 Like

Conor is 2-1 at WW. Wins over Nate & Donald

He’s 1-3 at LW

2 Likes

Was Anderson out of the testing pool then? I legit don’t know.

Probably taking all sorts of banned substances to help heal. Good for him. What’s wrong with that? Who cares… He might be able to get an exemption for some of them but probably easier to just pull yourself out of the testing pool.

1 Like

How are people still talking about Conor? At this point it’s like talking about the tooth fairy. Just let the guy stay retired

1 Like

Stop posting Conor clickbait that has no content

The Shining Jack GIF - The Shining Jack Alcohol - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

The USADA relationship hadnt started yet. NSAC had started implementing random tests while he was out and got him when he came back.

The testing was a joke prior to 2015. The fighters were only tested pre fight and post fight with no random testing between fights.

I have zero doubt Conor used PEDs to heal his injury. It seems its allowed as long as he is willing to wait 6 months to fight. But he should definitely not get an exception like Lesnar did. We shall see.

1 Like

The UFC protected Jon Jones so much they moved an entire event to another state after he couldn’t get licensed. Should we think they wouldn’t give McGregor “special treatment”?

3 Likes

That’s defamation, hope Connor sues him.

When you’re globetrotting on a yacht, you can’t be bothered with calling USADA everyday to update your location.

3 Likes