These doctors will not be silenced!!

mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Wait you actually believe the shit these doctors are saying?

I hate that the og went full fucking retard.  The ug is reasonable by comparison and thats just fucking embarassing 

They have nothing to gain, and much more to lose coming out with their findings.

These are real Dr.s treating people.

How many have you treated? Why should anyone trust your comment?

Intelligent people that are into science more than politics believe in these Dr.s.

People w/low IQs have a very hard time grasping their content.

Funny post.

Is she allowed to say what she wants to say? Absolutely. But you must know that, as health care providers, we can’t come out and say something like “dialysis kills people and should never be used” without consequences.

If you had intellectual integrity, as you like pretending, you’d actually look at science instead of opinions.

Her speech was completely opinion-based. That’s not science you bozo. What I say on this forum is also considered opinion. Her opinions have no more credibility than mine, although one could argue that I have actually published on COVID, and have seen a lot more patients than her.

However, you can choose to look at the science. Forget reviews. Forget youtube. Forget non-comparative, retrospective data. There are things like prospective, randomized, controlled trials, if you wish to dig them up. They have many times more scientific worth than any damn speech. But, yes, you might need a scientific background to understand them.

You of all people should not comment on low IQ.

Judging on your grammatical errors, I would be confident in saying my I.Q is greater than yours.

Go to sleep buttercup.

Q Anon - 
mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

I hate that the og went full fucking retard.  The ug is reasonable by comparison and thats just fucking embarassing 

They have nothing to gain, and much more to lose coming out with their findings.

Intelligent people that are into science more than politics believe in these Dr.s.

Funny post.

Is she allowed to say what she wants to say? Absolutely. But you must know that, as health care providers, we can’t come out and say something like “dialysis kills people and should never be used” without consequences.

If you had intellectual integrity, as you like pretending, you’d actually look at science instead of opinions.

Her speech was completely opinion-based. That’s not science you bozo. What I say on this forum is also considered opinion. Her opinions have no more credibility than mine, although one could argue that I have actually published on COVID, and have seen a lot more patients than her.

However, you can choose to look at the science. Forget reviews. Forget youtube. Forget non-comparative, retrospective data. There are things like prospective, randomized, controlled trials, if you wish to dig them up. They have many times more scientific worth than any damn speech. But, yes, you might need a scientific background to understand them.

The lady you’re referrring to doesn’t even make an appearance in the video I posted up top. Are you blind, or just retarded?

The videos are removed so it’s a little difficult to use my Jedi skills at the moment, but, please, deflect and try to pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about.

Q Anon - 
mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Funny post.

Judging on your grammatical errors, I would be confident in saying my I.Q is greater than yours.

Go to sleep buttercup.

A challenge. Finally.

I type fast and poorly. And English isn’t my first language.

What about an IQ test. You vs me. I’ll give you 10 point odds. In English.

We both put down 1000$.

A Mod regulates it.

Results are posted on here. Winner gets all.

angryinch -
Q Anon - 
Thelonious - 
Q Anon - https://youtu.be/ts7maQ0S2QI

Blue please.

These doctors are staying true to their Oath but they want to be slandered by MSM.

Freedom of speech no longer exists.

How is a freedom of speech issue when you are linking to the speeches on youtube?

You’re Clueless.

Their videos have been removed from Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.

are they owned or run by the government?

Why can’t we post naked chicks on the OG???  Muh freeeedums!!!

How could you possibly be for censorship, political leaning aside, what good could this possibly ever do our country?

i will never be able to understand how people could want to be more controlled by the government, who the hell wants less freedom

mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Funny post.

There’s no women saying what you claimed in the original video I posted idiot.

The original video was removed from YT, so here is the updated URL.

2 of the biggest Journals of medicine retracted their findings stating that HCQ harmed patients. They were caught lying so they retracted their statements. Do you see nothing wrong with that?

This UCLA doctor has much more credibility than a “doctor” that spends hours posting on an internet forum.

Q Anon - 
mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Funny post.

2 of the biggest Journals of medicine retracted their findings stating that HCQ harmed patients. They were caught lying so they retracted their statements. Do you see nothing wrong with that?

This UCLA doctor has much more credibility than a “doctor” that spends hours posting on an internet forum.

These 2 studies were justifiably retracted.

But you’re welcome to comment on the randomized trials that were not retracted.

Trials. Not interviews. Not memes. Not commentary.

Q Anon -
mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Funny post.

You are a fucking twat, show some respect to what is obviously a person in or near the field. I expect respect when someone is in my area, he should deserve the same.

Suziwu - 
Q Anon -
mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Funny post.

You are a fucking twat, show some respect to what is obviously a person in or near the field. I expect respect when someone is in my area, he should deserve the same.

Don’t worry about it. It’s a MMA forum. All gloves are off. I don’t expect a safe space on here :slight_smile:

But I did throw down a gauntlet. IQ OG bet. Let’s see if he responds to it.

Suziwu -
Q Anon -
mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Funny post.

Wait arent you the troll that said your field was studying "power politics" and then tried to justify the "mostly peaceful" statements as reality because  riots are localized and not occuring statewide, everywhere in Oregon?

You do that in your spare time along with being a medical researcher?

mataleo1 -
Suziwu - 
Q Anon -
mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Funny post.

Don’t worry about it. It’s a MMA forum. All gloves are off. I don’t expect a safe space on here :slight_smile:

But I did throw down a gauntlet. IQ OG bet. Let’s see if he responds to it.

Ah ok he was referring to mataleo.

My bad, troll on power politics researcher.

mataleo1 -
Q Anon - 
mataleo1 - 
Q Anon - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Funny post.

Go to sleep buttercup.

A challenge. Finally.

I type fast and poorly. And English isn’t my first language.

What about an IQ test. You vs me. I’ll give you 10 point odds. In English.

We both put down 1000$.

A Mod regulates it.

Results are posted on here. Winner gets all.

Oh look, another thread has devolved into a pissing match between two insecure know it alls. Surprising.