These dopes vandalized Stevie Ray.

OK I think normal people have had enough of this shit. 

Time to start taking these fucking communist and SJW cunts for helicopter rides.

1 Like

Ugh, I have a picture of me with that epic statue on my social media. Start arresting these pricks. Or shoot them. Either way - I don't care. 

CavemanDave -

Time to start taking these fucking communist and SJW cunts for helicopter rides.

Helicopter ride maybe not the best reference for a SRV thread. lol But your point is spot on. Dumbfucks definitely deserve to be punished for pointlessly targeting an Austin (and musical) icon. 

CavemanDave -

I don't think it was anything personal. His statute just happened to be in their line of fire.

Ray's music was inspired by Blues and Jazz Black American singers.  He once "jammed" with the late great Albert King himself.

MPA -
CavemanDave -

I don't think it was anything personal. His statute just happened to be in their line of fire.

Ray's music was inspired by Blues and Jazz Black American singers.  He once "jammed" with the late great Albert King himself.

Everything about it is personal.

Make the personal political.  That's the mantra of every left wing radical in the US since the 1960s

This was personal.  

It's time we all start taking it personally.

1 Like

This is beyond stupid...

I'm speechless

Fucking Austin, I'm not suprised.