These fucking lunatics in Minneapolis actually...

Didn’t they try this in the Wire? Hamstertown it whatever?

In 2016, the NYPD went on strike and crime actually went DOWN.

https://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-proactive-policing-crime-20170925-story.html

They are playing everyone as fools. Even if they get the balls to do this, they know state police and the county sheriff's department will be forced to pick up the slack.

I've seen a local police department be shut down over corruption and the county sheriff was forced to pick up the slack. 

Not to mention like every major metro, there are many surrounding cities that will be forced to hire more officers to handle what spills over the official city boundaries. 

Then they will have more opportunities to scream and cry about the evil sheriff's deputies or state patrol and the violence they bring to the utopia of Minneapolis. 

Minnagdishu

also ... how many other US cities are going to follow suit? Can you imagine Chicago doing this shit? Looks like LA is taking baby steps in that direction.

1 Like

Did what though?

Actually remove police from the city?

Create what will simply be yet another police force under a dumber name?

Do this knowing the state will immediately intervene as they did in Camden and create a stop gap department that will actually end up with a heavier police presence?

Attempt to hold the county hostage and force the sheriff's department to police their city while spreading the cost out?

Its completely unclear what they've actually done.

1 Like
spam909 - 
Kings21 -
Jack Carter -

Sit back and enjoy the show. Who will they blame for the massive increasing in crime this time? 

White people. Who else would they blame for their own choices? Their problems have so little to do with what white people did many decades ago. 

It really is white people though! White people are and have been letting this craziness going on with no end. The PC culture that started in the 90s has now bloomed into what we see today. Cancel Culture and all.  The leftist professors have done their job extremely well, they were in it for the long game.

agreed, it’s our fault, we’ve bred 2 generations of weak men. Now we’re paying for it.

1 Like
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Mountain Medic - 

They haven't done anything but posture yet. Its Sunday. They are just making "vows" to do so in front of cameras.

Interesting article, talks about other cities doing the same thing in the past. Basically they just turf responsibility to the SO. So ... all the virtue, none of the accountability. If they do it that way it's a complete cop out and it'll be mostly the same guys just wearing different color uniforms.

Exactly, they aint going to do shit. 

This.

Can't imagine any city actually doing this. They are just talking shit for the cameras and the protesters.

I guess no one has learned anything watching Detroit. That place is like Chernobyl. 

I am my wife are leaving when our lease is up (we live just outside down town in an inner suburb) we are looking for a state where they cracked down hard on rioting and didn't close for the Rona, for the record I've lived in Minneapolis over 20 years and in Minnesota my whole life.

2 Likes
pitchfork -

I am my wife are leaving when our lease is up (we live just outside down town in an inner suburb) we are looking for a state where they cracked down hard on rioting and didn't close for the Rona, for the record I've lived in Minneapolis over 20 years and in Minnesota my whole life.

The og won't like this. They want a wall built around the city to keep all you fucks in that let this shit happen with your voting. 

Kid Salami -

![](upload://1Gl352UVEJdKVMpJD5m7FDh6MzC.jpeg)

Guys, you’re overreacting. This is Jonathon. Jonathon is the community mental heath advisor who will be dispatched in situations that would have previously require police intervention. He will use non-threatening dialogue and his understanding of his own white privilege to de-escalate intense situations involving violent criminals.

Does that include, bowing, groveling, and kissing/washing feet? 

Fighting - 

The 2018 crime rate in Minneapolis, MN was 458 (City-Data.com crime index), which was 1.7 times greater than the U.S. average. It was higher than in 94.1% of U.S. cities. The 2018 Minneapolis crime rate fell by 29% compared to 2017. The number of homicides stood at 31 - a decrease of 11 compared to 2017. In the last 5 years Minneapolis has seen a decrease in violent crime and in property crime.

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Minneapolis-Minnesota.html

There were 20,233 crimes in 2018.  That includes Arson, Murders, Auto Thefts, Thefts, Burglaries, Assaults, Robberies, and Rapes.

There are 242 Registered Sex Offenders. Kid Rape time?

What in the fuck will they do now?  20,000+ Crimes will double, I bet when scumbags don't fear any police. 

When your little sister gets raped, now what?  When someone simply decides to stab you and take your car, now what?

This is lunacy at it's worst. I've never seen a stupider and faster knee jerk reaction in my life. Zero thought, zero planning, a rush to their destruction.  Enjoy fuckos!  I hope you all get raped and your houses arsoned. 

Crime rate in Minneapolis higher than Newark, NJ. More robberies, rapes and assaults per person.

Think about this…

2 Likes
pitchfork -

Basically look at the voting patterns. Red states best. 98% of the destruction from the rona and the riots were all blue areas. 

FivePointsVids -

So when a drunk is beating the fuck out of a woman I guess she can just call the feel goodies and they will reason with him to stop 

This isn't going to be the end of law enforcement. It's rebranding mixed with a different approach.

But I guarantee you there will be arrests and investigations. It's not prison abolition for violent people

They will expect the county and state to pick up the slack.  

Can't wait to see how this goes.

This is all to usher in Sharia law.

Slap Johnson - 
pitchfork -

Basically look at the voting patterns. Red states best. 98% of the destruction from the rona and the riots were all blue areas. 

“Let’s destroy ourselves to get Trump!”

What a winning strategy

1 Like
Kip Kinkle -

This type of city doesn't need policing...

https://youtu.be/FjmWNbZsgGU

This is bad but wtf was that guy thinking, sitting next to them like that?

![](upload://vEuQOln7G0hHzsBiOHqEiYkeclw.jpeg)