These meth addicts demand decency & respect or else!

Yeah, he’s in for a world of harassment from now on… Fuck playing games like that. Call the cops once then use full force. They’ll just be back to take his dog etc

There goes his catalytic converter

4 Likes

That woman looked like AJ Hawke with aids.

They were inbred, retarded hillbillies. Not sure why you’d want to antagonize them like that.

3 Likes

Not the kind of people I’d want to start a war with

2 Likes

Guy on the porch was a dickhead to begin with, then gets whooped, then uses a garden hose on them like a total pussy! Fuck that guy, I was rooting for the methheads.

3 Likes

lol. Yeah, they should have all just swarmed him at once. The little one could have bit his crotch while he was tied up with the rest of them.

I think they were just the weird, really stupid type of hillbillies, not Wrong Turn type. Won’t fuck you up, but still shitty people. If he has a nice vehicle, it will be keyed soon.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind helping them get over the addiction with free help but sign on the dotted line and agree that if you come back a 4th time or commit any type of crime while you’re getting help and you will be exterminated.

1 Like

Regular Season Pout GIF by MLB

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Says the BLM boot licker who lives in burnt down Minneapolis. What a cuck bitch.

3 Likes

Savages.

Cant live in a decent society with white animals

As soon as I seen the hose I knew it was going down. The best part was the tweekers looking for a ring at the end like nothing happened.

5 Likes

I see shitty neck tattoos run in that family.

2 Likes

RIP TPK. Gone never forgotten.

2 Likes

Minneapolis, yes. BLM boot licker, nah bro. You seem upset?

Keep voting Democrat and watching your city burn down while deriding MAGA country. dummy

3 Likes

The 21 - 26 second mark is when it got escalated to the point of no return.

All the guy had to do was say was that they were just laughing and having a good time amongst themselves and had nothing to do with her boyfriend .

But he had to be a dickhead.

3 Likes

Where’s the fun in that?

The most annoying accent ever

That’s usually the best move. Be civil. There’s always a chance a stupid motherfucker will see that as weakness and try to flex on you harder. That’s when you let them know you’re not fucking around with them and they better STFU and leave before you call the police or personally maim a bitch, depending on how gangster you are.

2 Likes