These Rolling Stones fans dont care what you think

If they want to wear earplugs and bring their knitting with them to the show thats exactly what they are going to do!

I bet they couldn't see the stage nor the screens anyway Phone Post 3.0

She looks like a miserable bitch. I'm willing to bet she made him pick seats in the nosebleeds and also made him wear ear plugs. Phone Post 3.0

I've worn earplugs at the movies because the place is so loud. Could still hear just fine. It's too dark to bring my knitting though

Dead President - She looks like a miserable bitch. I'm willing to bet she made him pick seats in the nosebleeds and also made him wear ear plugs. Phone Post 3.0

She probably made him drive home so he couldn't get wasted. "Its your concert. YOU DRIVE! You certainly didn't mind DRIVING to the La Quinta to meet THAT WHORE back in 96'!"

Well in fairness she didn't want her eardrums getting

Shattered Phone Post 3.0

Someone married umbridge? Phone Post 3.0

Girly - Well in fairness she didn't want her eardrums getting

Shattered Phone Post 3.0

Husband probably didn't want her to even come, but she insisted. At least he got to see the stones. You can't always get what you want.

Bringing knitting to a Rolling Stones concert?

Annnnd...she's wearing a sweater vest she probably knitted herself.

Man, I hope my wife doesn't morph into someone like that when she gets older.

You guys have it backwards. He wears the plugs so he doesn't have to hear her and takes them out when the show starts and her yapping is drown out Phone Post 3.0

Knit it Black

You cant always hear what you want

Sympathy for  the Treble

Gimme Sweaters

Knit me up

Mother's little knitter

It's Only Rock and Roll (But I can't hear it)

Can't you hear me knitting?

Midnight Crocheter

When I'm in my late 50's, I hope to afford more than nose bleeds.

solidsnake - When I'm in my late 50's, I hope to afford more than nose bleeds.

Let It Bleed, dude

FedorFan5000 -
Dead President - She looks like a miserable bitch. I'm willing to bet she made him pick seats in the nosebleeds and also made him wear ear plugs. Phone Post 3.0

She probably made him drive home so he couldn't get wasted. "Its your concert. YOU DRIVE! You certainly didn't mind DRIVING to the La Quinta to meet THAT WHORE back in 96'!"
VU - I lost it at work hahhahahah Phone Post 3.0

dannyapodaca - They probably won't remember it tomorrow anyways. Phone Post 3.0

lmao

Can't believe her husband would agree to wear earplugs and let her knit at a Stones concert. She must really have him under her thumb.

Chimonos Revenge -
solidsnake - When I'm in my late 50's, I hope to afford more than nose bleeds.

Let It Bleed, dude
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Have any of you been to a stones concert?

It is awesome, but it is LOUD!!!

The black chick that sings backup hits some notes "just a shot aaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" that made my ears ring for a week.

I wish I had brought ear plugs, and if there were some punk kids criticizing me about it, I would tell them to meet me in the parking lot after the show. Then I would let my wife find her own way home because the knitting is totally unacceptable.

Those are dangerous weapons Phone Post 3.0

Chimonos Revenge - 

Knit it Black

You cant always hear what you want

Sympathy for  the Treble

Gimme Sweaters

Knit me up

Mother's little knitter

It's Only Rock and Roll (But I can't hear it)

Can't you hear me knitting?

Midnight Crocheter

lmao!