These three women will live forever

as three of the hottest girls of all time.

Marissa Tomey.

Alissa Milano.

That italian chick from the matrix - one of the ones that sucked but she was at the dinner with Keano Reeves accross from her - she was also in some foreign movie where she got brutally raped in some sewer pipe or something - yall know who I am talking about.

He who disagrees, is he who has sucked, and/or will suck, lots of cawk.

Word.

Jennifer Beals as well. Shes like 55

Image result for jennifer beals

Judge, what was she in?  I recognize the name, and face a bit, just can't remember exactly. 

Heystro, dayam, are they all italian?

Elizabeth Hurley at 51:

Monica bellucci. Fucking perfect.

GILF

Monica Belluci?

Kamikaze Emu - Monica Belluci?

Yea her too... feel bad being aroused by her brutal rape scenes 

Add Selma Hayek to list of beautiful women who have held it together very well

Include Jennifer Anistan

jacktripper - 

That's the one I was thinking of!  Anyone know the name of that movie she was brutally raped in the sewer in?  I feel like it was French or something.  Must watch again.  A most untasteful rape, but it was masterfully shot.

I just watched a new video on youtube of Shania Twain and she is looking incredible. She's 51.

Homeslice -

Judge, what was she in?  I recognize the name, and face a bit, just can't remember exactly. 

Heystro, dayam, are they all italian?

Flashdance!

Kings21 - Monica bellucci. Fucking perfect.

indeed. perfection!

Homeslice - 
jacktripper - 

That's the one I was thinking of!  Anyone know the name of that movie she was brutally raped in the sewer in?  I feel like it was French or something.  Must watch again.  A most untasteful rape, but it was masterfully shot.

Irreversible. It is a French film. And it was an apartment complex hallway, not a sewer.

Liz Hurley is making a strong run for GOAT gilf.

Lip service: She also shared a clip of herself blowing kisses at the camera while wearing a skimpy white bikini on Thursday

Wahey! She proved she was her own best advertisement as a swimwear designer on Sunday as she shared a sizzling video of her clad in a leopard print bikini on Instagram

Image result for sexy kate beckinsale